lxv

I ran around the academy, chasing after my lunatic boyfriend who had a rifle and was planning on shooting Luther. His reasoning? I wish I knew.

"I don't care what mama says~!" Five was half yelling and half singing lyrics to Absinthe, one of his favorite songs currently.

"Five Hargreeves, put the AK-47 down!" He sped down the hallway making me speed up to catch him.

"No! Luther will be shot no matter what!" I groaned. Why did Luther have to piss him off so badly.

Five quickly turned the corner, but me being me ran into the wall and fell down. I hit my arm on the corner. The pain took a couple of seconds to register but it was evident.

I don't handle pain well. Everyone in the academy knows this. So the "injury" made me start tearing up and crying softly.

Five was a little ways down the hallway but heard me nonetheless. He snapped his head towards me and spacial jumped to where I was at.

"IMSOSORRYIMSOSORRYIMSOSORRY-" He kept on rambling an apology and saying 'please don't break up with me.

The pain in my arm started to subside, I wiped my tears and embraced Five.

"Babe, I'm not going to to break up with you just because I ran into a wall." I chuckled. Five's arms snaked around my waist and held me tightly.

"I know but I can't stand seeing you hurt. Especially if I was the cause of it." He buried his face into my neck.

I looked up and saw Luther at he end of the hallway, looking offended but also confused? I laughed.

Five let go and turned to see I was laughing at. Soon we were both in tears, laughing on the floor, at Luther.