l

this is a S M U T

why? idk i just felt like it since it's imagine number F I F T Y!!! also 3 K READS!?!

thank you for reading this book. i love you. in a platonic way because aidan gallagher has all my romantic feelings lol

I walked into my room, wearing a tank top with shorts and a hoodie that went down to my thighs.

I saw Five staring at me, which confused me.

Holy fucking shit. Is she wearing underneath? I fucking hope she isn't.

Five's thoughts made me want to just make out with him right then and there, but I decided to tease him a bit. So I didn't let out a reaction.

"Are.. you wearing anything underneath...?" He gestured to my hoodie. I looked at it.

"Yeah?" I pulled it up a bit to show him my shorts and tank top. His shoulders slumped down the slightest bit. I suppressed a tiny giggle.

"Oh. Okay..." He went back to reading his book. I smirked and went to the bathroom. I didn't bother locking the door since Five can just spacial jump his way in here.

I took off my hoodie but kept it near me. I took off my tank top and shorts so I was only wearing my undergarments. I slipped my hoodie back on and went back into our room.

I sat down at my piano, playing an intro into close by nick jonas with tove lo.

Five seemed to take interest into the piece I was playing because he walked up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I've never played this song for him so he's never heard it.

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn

I'm so perplexed with just one breath

I'm locked in

I heard Five take a sharp breath. He must've caught on to the song. I smirked.

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn

I'm so perplexed, oh, that it's almost shocking

I know, I know you know you're scared

Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body

Five's hand were rubbing up and down my waist, as if to release some tension.

They won't, they won't, they won't be careful

But I guess that you don't know me

Five had started to catch on to what I was doing. He pushed my hair aside and started to kiss the nape of my neck. I took a sharp breath.

'Cause if I want you, then I want you, babe

Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space

'Cause space was just a word made up by

someone who's afraid to get too...

I felt Five's breath tickle my neck, making me shiver at his touch.

Close, ooh

Oh, so close, ooh

I want you close, ooh

I gave up on the piano and quickly turned around and stood up. I grabbed Five's face and kissed him hard. He smirked into the kiss and grabbed me harshly by my hips. My hands had traveled up and gripped his hair.

I felt Five spacial jump us next to the bed. I pulled away from the kiss and shoved him hard on the bed. He looked at me with dark, lustful eyes.