liv

i'm underage and don't drink so i basically know nothing when it comes to this.

I sat at the bar, sipping at my Jack Daniels and Coke with my cigarette on the ash tray next to me.

"Put that out and stop drinking." I turned my head slightly. I scoffed. I figured it was Luther pretty quick because he's the only one who's ever told me to not smoke, drink or do anything fun. Even Pogo understands why I do what I do.

"Now why should I do that, One?" I turned back to looking straight ahead and smoking.

God I hate her so much. She's doesn't respect me like she should. I've done so much more than her. I've gone to the moon and I'm the leader.

"If you keep thinking that Luther, I'll shoot your pride and arrogance through your head." I swiveled in my chair to face him straight on. His face fell but he quickly regained his posture.

"If you would just put the cigarette out and not drink, I wouldn't think that." The man who hasn't lied once in his life, just tried to lie to me. The queen of lying.

"Having telepathy comes in handy when your brother thinks he's better than all of us all the damn time. Even if he doesn't say it out loud." I purposely took a long drag out of the cig.

"That's not true." He lied through his gritted teeth.

"Oh? Then riddle me this, Number One, who was the most loyal to dear old daddy just because he was 'his number one'? Not my son, my number." My intention was to sneer so much that he would leave. His face got red and he stormed out of the living room.

I smirked in satisfaction. I swiveled back to my drink and was promptly jump scared by Five sitting right in front of me.

"Jesus, Five! When did you get here?" I usually hear him come into a room. Only because he never walks into one.

"When you were setting Luther off." He chuckled darkly. I blushed and giggled.

"Well he needed it." I kissed his nose and his face scrunched up.

"I thought I was going to step up to him." He placed himself on the counter, basically sitting next to me.

"I can handle myself when it comes to our family." I took a sip from my drink. Five sighed.

"I know. But I still want to keep you from getting hurt. Even if it means getting beat to smithereens." His words made me smile and I threw my arms around him.

"I love you, so much." I pulled away from the embrace and kissed him softly. We pulled away and put out foreheads against one another.

"I love you too." I giggled.

"I know."