xlii

you guys. 2k reads. what the actual hell. i love you all. you all are beautiful people. have an amazing and blessed day ❤️

I looked in my drawers, seeing if I had anything to wear. Like shorts, a skirt or jeans. Nope. Just my leggings. That hug my figure. And ass.

Five would have a goddamn field day.

I put in my leggings and throw on a sweatshirt to try and cover my ass. I looked at myself in the mirror. Yup. I'm in it for today.

I walked downstairs and got my breakfast. I sat down and started eating.

Five care into the kitchen, looking very tired.

"You okay babe?" Five looked at me and nodded sleepily.

"Yeah." He mumbled out his reply and got his breakfast. I finished mine and went to wash my plate. I could feel Five's stare on me and I thought nothing of it.

Holy fuck. Look at her ass.

I heard Five think this. And as soon as I did, I almost dropped my plate.

You weren't supposed to hear that.

I look back at Five and see him staring at his food, a smirk present on his face. Yup. I'm in for it.

Throughout the entire day, Five had done many things as to tease me and get me frustrated.

For examples:

-he smacked my ass when I was walking up the stairs.

-whispered "do you know what I want to do you to right now?" into my ear and then spacial jump away

-he kissed my neck and collarbone and just left me a blushing mess

-whenever he sat by me he would put his hand on my thigh.

I was sick and tired of his antics. So when I finally got the chance, I pushed him up against a wall and hand my arms on either side of him.

"You never know when to quit, do you?" Five's eyes had become darker and that damn smirk never left his face.

"No sweetheart, I don't. But what are you going to do about it?" He leaned closer to my ear and whispered into it. This made me subconsciously shiver.

"You're going to regret everything because I'll turn invisible for the entire day tomorrow. You won't be able to see or touch me. How does that sound, sweetheart?" I lightly shoved Five back into the wall and watched as Five's face turned more regretful. His eyes went wide and his mouth feel slightly open. I chuckled.

"Doesn't sound fun does it?" My voice had become more sultry and Five had become more shocked.

"No Y/N." He looked down at his shoes. I giggled.

"Great! Now don't ever do this again. Okay? Okay!" I kissed him on his cheek and skipped down the hall to my room. I heard Five sputtering nonsense as I laughed at his very embarrassed state.