xxvi

you guys can send in requests! i've been having trouble thinking about imagines so if you guys would like to request something, i'll try my best!

It was an amazing early Saturday morning. The sun was shining through my windows, the birds were singing their routine song, and, the best part, Five was sleeping right next to me with his hands wrapped around my waist.

The sun hit him in a way that made him seem like he was made out of gold. Or as if Midas himself had touched him. His usually dark raven hair had become a beautiful deep brown. His usually stoic expression had turned into a much softer one. The sun made his sharp features more prominent.

The scene before me made me smile. Though I knew I had to get out of bed.
I carefully got out of bed and went into my connected bathroom. I looked in the mirror and realized I had slept in Five's dress shirt. It was long enough to stop at my thighs so at least there's that.

Five's P.O.V

I heard the sound of the faucet running. I groggily opened my eyes and the room had been filled with the golden sunlight.

I sat up and rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. I heard the faucet stop. I looked up and saw Y/N. I felt myself blush at her appearance.

Her hair was a little messy due to her bedhead. And the sun hit her so perfectly. And she was wearing my shirt.

She giggled at my flustered state.

"You alright there, Five?" Y/N walked to the bed and had straddled my lap.

"Y-Y-Yup." Dammit.

Y/N giggled and sighed.

"I love mornings like these." Y/N said as she started to pepper kisses on my neck.

"Me too." I smiled and kissed Y/N softly.

"You know, you should make pancakes today." Y/N pulled away the slighted bit.

"Mom can make them. Let me enjoy what I have right now." I flipped us over so I was looking down at Y/N. She giggled softly.

"Don't be greedy now." She lazily grazed my cheek with her hand.

"But you're mine and I don't like to share." I smirked. I started to mimic her and pepper kisses on her neck. She sighed in contentment.

"Yours. Hmm..." I stopped.

"And what's wrong with that?" I looked at her, accusingly. She chuckled softly.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."