xc

y'all this book is already at 90 imagines 🧍🏽‍♀️

anYways, uhm i love y'all and this journey has been so amazing. and dw, i have plans for more 🥰🍁🎃

also please read my dreamteam imagines book if you're interested, the first set of imagines are out.
😔👉👈

FALL IMAGINE

"Come on! Just an hour or two? Please?" I begged my husband. Five looked at me and kept on reading while sipping his coffee.

"Pleaseeee!" I flopped on the bed, ready to whip out my fake tears and all.

"Darling, for the last time, no." I pouted. I crossed my arms and stood up.

"Fine, I'll ask Vanya then." I left the room and put my coat on.

"Mom! Pogo! I'm heading to Vanya's!" I yelled as I grabbed my keys and headed out.

"Okay honey! Stay safe!" I heard Mom yell back. I step out into the cold November evening. I took in a breath and smiled. I took out my phone and paired my headphones.

I played 'Hey Lover' as I walked to Vanya's. Walking down the street hadn't always been something I was fond of but I've come to enjoy seeking comfort in the mundane.

I climbed up the stairs, pausing my music and removing my headphones. I knocked on V's door.

"Coming!" I heard her muffled reply from the other side of the door.

"V! It's me!" I raised my voice a tad. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey." I hugged her and she ushered me inside.

"What brings you here? Coffee?" I shook my head and smiled.

"No, I was just wondering if you'd want to go to the fall farmer's market. I asked Five but he said no." I shrugged. She smiled.

"Me? Why don't you ask Allison or Klaus?" I laughed. Poor V.

"Because I like you better. Besides, I have to get you out of your apartment more and I want to have some fun with my sister!" I smiled and held her hand.

"Okay. Let me get my jacket, keys, and wallet."

We walked through the stalls, laughing at some stupid joke, as we are our apple cinnamon donuts. The lights had been illuminating the cobblestone streets since it was the historic part of town.

I was looking around when I saw a familiar blue light. How the hell did he-

"V, I think Five found us." I chuckled as I saw the familiar raven haired boy bounce towards us.

"I think so too." She smiled as we laughed.

"So, Five, tell me why you're ruining my sister's and I'd bonding time?" I said as I linked my arm with V's. He flushed and looked down at his shoes.

"I uh, kinda got lonely." He scratched the back of his neck as he quietly said his words. I softened a bit.

"Alright, come on then." I offered my other arm to him which he gladly took and linked with his.

We walked off, laughing, as we enjoyed one another's company.