lxiv

(swimming and/or fishing at a lake??) wow great job me, such vague notes

I laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling that was painted like a night sky. Dad let me have full creative say when everyone left besides me and moon man. The sun was almost setting, which meant it made my room light up in golden light.

A knock at the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!" Five spatial jumped in the room, not even bothering on using a door. He seemed giddy, which was never good.

"I have an idea." His smile seemed to reach his ears.

"That's never good." I chuckled at his scowl.

"Ha ha. Anyways, we are going on a date!" He seemed proud of himself for planning one. I mean we can't really go out often.

"Where to?" Five's smile was replaced with his infamous smirk.

"That's surprise. But we're swimming." He spatial jumped out of my room to go get god knows what.

I shrugged off my confusion and put on my swimsuit. I put on some shorts and a loose t-shirt over and packed a drawstring bag with some clothes to change into afterwards. I put on some shoes and went down to the foyer.

I waited for a minute or two before Five spatial jumped in front of me with a picnic basket and blanket in his hands.

"Ready?" He not so subtly looked me up and down. I chuckled.

"Yes Five, I'm ready. Now stop checking me out and let's go." He blushed and chuckled.

"Okay." He took my hand and spatial jumped us to a beautiful lake. No one else seemed to be here, so we had the entire lake to ourselves.

"Five, it's beautiful." I looked around and admired the beauty of what nature had created.

"I remembered how much you loved nature so I thought this was fitting for you." I smiled and kissed Five on his nose. He scrunched up his face and laughed.

"Alright, let's go!" I quickly took off my shirt and shorts. I glanced at Five and saw that he was looking me up and down. I smirked.

"Five, stop drooling." His eyes shot up to meet mine and he wiped his mouth. I giggled and quickly walked to the water, leaving Five a frustrated mess.

I quickly submerged myself and resurfaced to get my body used to the rather cool water. I looked back at Five, only to see nothing. I looked around me and saw Five sitting near the shore by little grass patch.

He smiled at me. I didn't even see that he had sunglasses with him. But he was wearing some. I smiled and swam deeper.

I enjoyed myself, swimming around and floating on my back. I eventually swam back to where Five had set up a blanket and the food he had brought. He had made s'mores in a cast iron skillet, like a cake. He had also brought strawberries and some peanut butter- banana sandwiches.

"You made all of this?" I sat down and took a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I though you'd like it." He took of his sunglasses and smiled. I hugged him and started to dig into the s'mores.

"Mm. Oh my god it's so good." I looked up at Five who laughed. I stared at him with confusion.

"What? Do I have chocolate all over my mouth?" I went to wipe it but Five decided to kiss me. I closed my eyes and leaned into it. He pulled away softly and grinned.

"There." He stood up and stripped off him shirt. He looked down at me and offered me his hand.

"Let's take a swim." I gladly accepted and dove in the water with him.

The rest of the night was filled with us having fun in the water and eating some good food. I fell asleep while looking at the stars while cuddling with Five however. Five spacial jumped us home and tucked me into bed.

God, I love him.