xciv

y'all like an author that can't even consistently update 👁👄👁

IM SORRY BUT HIGH SCHOOL IS TOUGH (especially online)

aNywAys

here ya go (little blurb)

One thing about October that I liked was the leaves. The colors they were painted had become my favorite array of shades. They complimented each other perfectly, but weren't in any particular order.

Maybe that's why I'm out and about in the farmers market. The cobblestone road and the sounds of people enjoying their day fill the air with a sense of familiarity.

I walked hand in hand with Five, who had always accompanied me to my little endeavors. He had taken notice of the joy that light up my face whenever we went.

He had told me that I was like a walking fairy, my steps filled with optimism and light. I had always tried to be positive, seeing as I was almost stuck in a negative situation.

His hand reassured me. It was always a reminder that he was on my side. No matter the time or place. The ring that rested on my left hand had shown that as well.

Days like these were the ones I missed most when he left. I could never stay angry with him as I, of all people, know how stubborn he is. He's making up for lost time, which I can do all but hate.

Life's too short for spite or hatred, I've found that in the hard ways. All I can do for now is take one day at a time, that's all I need. All we need.