xv

Five and I were at Griddy's Doughnuts. For a date I guess. I don't know, he wanted to get away from all the stress he's been under and enjoy some black coffee and donuts. Not that I minded.

However, that was before some guy decided to flirt with me and hit on me. I was trying to say I had a boyfriend but he wouldn't let me speak. After I literally yelled at him to get away from me, Five grabbed my hand and led us out of the diner.

"Ow! Five what the hell?" I yanked my wrist out of his grip. He looked at me and he looked very pissed. He kissed me roughly, different from our usual gentle kisses, and spatial jumped to his room back at the academy.

"I just... didn't like how close that guy was." He grumbles while getting blankets for us to cuddle in on his bed. Then it dawned on me.

"You were jealous." I grinned wickedly. He looked at me and huffed.

"It's not funny. You're mine." He growled that last part. I smiled as I walked towards him. I planted a kiss on his cheek.

"You're so cute." His eyes softened. He sighed.

"I'm sorry for acting the way I did." He held my hands while he looked down at the ground.

"It's okay love. I love you and that's all that matter." I smiled at him. He looked up at me and grinned.

"I love you too."