lxix

THIS IS A SMUT! WHY? BC ITS 6 9 SO IT HAS TO BE

im sorry.

Warnings: Rough, Slightly Kinky.

I walked through the ballroom. My black floor length dress trailed behind me slightly. The high slit on it went up to my mid thigh.

I looked around for Five but I couldn't see him. I spotted Klaus and walked over to him.

"Hey Klaus?" His heads snapped to look at me.

"Yep?" He seemed sober, which was uplifting.

"Did you see where Five went?" Klaus must've picked up on my anxious state, because he put his hands on my shoulders.

"Take a breath. Okay? Good. Now, I saw little Five over on the steps outside. He seemed angry." A frown appeared on my face.

"Okay, thanks." I quickly walked outside of the ballroom and found my way outside.

I looked around and walked down the steps. I saw Five sitting a ways away, his hand on his cheek, looking up.

I walked next to him and took a seat next to him.

"Five? What's wrong?" I leaned a bit in order to see his face a little bit clearer. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were clouded over with jealousy, an emotion I knew too well.

"Your dress. And every guy there." He mumbled into his hand, so I could barely make out what he said. I sighed.

"Babe, I asked if I could wear this and you said it was fine." He scoffed.

"Yeah but I didn't expect every a man to look at you like your theirs. You're mine and mine only." He growled the last part into my ear, making me shiver. He took notice and smirked.

"Do you want me to make them know you're mine?" He started to kiss my neck making me grip his shoulders. I let out quiet moans.

"Yes." As soon as Five heard me, he spacial jumped us home and pin me against the bedroom door. He kissed my neck and gave me plenty of hickies. His hands found the zipper of my dress. I let out a string of small moans and whimpers.

I felt my dress slide of my body and pool at my feet, leaving me in my black lingerie. I felt Five put his hands under my thighs.

"Jump." I obeyed and wrapped my legs around his waist. He removed my bralette and threw it across the room. He kissed down my chest, making me squirm and moan out his name.

"Gonna make you scream out my name."  His words vibrated against my chest, making me moan louder. He carried us towards our bed and lightly threw me on the mattress.

I propped myself on my elbows. Five smirked as I watched him take his tux off.

His dress shirt was slightly open, his buttons undone to his chest, his hair a mess from my hands going through them.

He took off his tie and looked at me with a mischievous look. He stood over me and tied my hands to the headboard. I squirmed as he tied it, desperate to touch him.

"Sorry babygirl, but tonight is about making sure everyone knows you belong to me." I felt myself become wetter as he spoke. I whimpered as he undressed himself down to his boxers.

"Now, where do we start, hm?" I squirmed in the restraint, desperate to feel him.

"Please Five, touch me." He chuckled darkly.

"Where?" He started to trail his hand up my thighs, stopping just above the waistband of my panties.

"I want to feel you inside. Please Five!" His hands gently took off my panties and his lips attached themselves back to my chest. I let out moans of his name and pleasure.

"Like this?" I felt him insert two of his fingers inside of my core. I gasped and pulled on the tie.

"Five!" I moaned his name with a string of curses.

"Mm, I'm guessing you didn't mean that. Let's try again." He smirked and removed his fingers. I shivered at the feeling. He slid of his boxer and got in between my legs.

"Ready babygirl?" I nodded frantically, impatient at this point.

Five chuckled and aligned himself with my core. He smirked and slammed into me without warning. I cried out his name, overwhelmed with the sudden feeling of being filled up.

He grabbed my hips, gripping hard enough to leave bruises, and started to move against me, his hips snapping up into mine. I moaned out his name, my wrists sore from pulling against the tie.

Five sped up, making the slapping noise of our hips become louder. He undid the tie holding back my hands. As soon as they were free, I grabbed Five's shoulders and gripped on them.

"F-Five! I'm.. ahh! Gonna come!" My moans became quiet screams. Five sped up even more.

"Then do it." As soon as he whispered those words into my ear, I become undone. Screaming out his name, like it was the only word I knew.

I felt Five come and release inside me, which made me moan more.

When we both caught our breaths we collapsed inside the covers, our legs tangled as I rested my head on his chest.

"Mine." Five kissed my head and stroked my hair. I smiled.

"Only yours."