lxxxiii

uhm it's been a whole ass year of this book. uHm. okay.

thank you all so so so so SO much for reading this. this book was honestly just a little outlet for me but i got so many reads and votes in the process. never did i think that i would get 100k reads or 2k votes

so enjoy your little blurb.

I walk among the garden, my mind in a different place that my physical body. I like to relax up here, see what it feels like to be grounded and free of any toxicity. Especially with all the clean air in here.

Although I like the city, I would love to live vicariously in the french countryside. I smile at the thought of me and Five living in France. But, it's only just a dream. For now of course.

"Oh Y/N!" I hear Five call my name in a singsong tone. I smile.

"Yes, my darling?" I called back, as I watered my peonies which were blooming beautifully. Five found me and snaked his arms around my waist.

"Would you care for a movie night? Or stargazing?" He kisses the nape of my neck tenderly as I thought.

"Mm, both." He chuckled and I continued to tend to my plants.

"Well, then. We should prepare the food for tonight's festivities." He laid his head in the crook of my neck, and I smiled.

"Festivities? What are we celebrating?" I looked down at him and stared into his brilliant eyes.

"Nothing in particular. Just felt like celebrating." He kissed my temple.

"Well, lets get started then!"