6✍

Song: Arcade by Duncan Laurence 💞

Jimin didn't think twice, he rushed towards Jungkook's office. The cars honking beside him for overtaking didn't bother him. He pushed the accelerator to full speed. It took him a couple of minutes when he finally reached the office.

His feet ran across the entrance and stood in front of the reception cabin. His breathing was fast and abrupt, "Can I meet Jungkook's manager please?" He requested.

"Um, sure sir. Just answer few questions for security purposes and your good to go?" She handed a form to Jimin. He quickly scribbled all the info and passed it to her.

"You are his husband. I am sorry I didn't recognise you. Please come this way". She guided Jimin to the office.

"What brings you here Jimin?". The manager asked with a soft smile taking a seat in front of him.

"It about Jungkook", Jimin took a pause fidelling with his fingers then took the courage to speak up, "he looks a bit worn out and I suppose it's from the work overload. I just...I just want you to give him two days leave so I can take him out".

The manager was stunned. He tried to process jimin's words but failed miserably. He took Jimin's hand in his, " Jimin-ah I know the incident was horrible. But, you need to pull yourself together dear", the manager comforted.

Jimin was even more confused now. He furrowed his eyebrows, "Yoongi, what is it that you are trying to tell?" He yelled as the last bit of his patience busted.

"Jimin-ah, it's been 3 months since Jungkook is hospitalized after the truck accident. He hasn't opened his eyes since then. Open your eyes jimin. He isn't around you or your house any more". Yoongi shrugged Jimin's shoulder.

Jimin felt his heart rip into pieces. It wasn't a dream after all.

A/n: I just hope it isn't boring.