24✍

"Tae-ah, you are my only family, who will never betray me. I know it deep down in my roots. No matter what your decision is, I will stick by your side. If someone hurts you, I will become his nightmare that will haunt him to his death. You are my everything, that I never wish to lose. Whatever be the consequences, this Jimin will always be with you". A tear slid down his cheek until it kissed Tae's cheek who was wrapped in Jimin's arm.

Tae felt the warmness spread through Jimin's torso. It calmed him down. The pain dissipated into thin air. It took a couple of minutes, but Tae finally broke the hug slowly, taking Jimin's hand in his and explained what exactly happened.

" Tae, don't you think Hobi hyung deserves a chance to explain himself?"

"Do you think so?"

Jimin softly nodded," Hobi hyung wasn't the one who kissed the guy in the first place. Maybe you should talk it out. If that doesn't work then you can plan on what to do next. What do you think?"

Tae processed everything before nodding a 'yes' in response. Jimin just patted the boy's head. The bell rang meaning the classes started. Both of them split up to go to their respective classes.

Jimin walked towards the empty hallway.

It was all good until he felt the same pain radiate through his heart.

Mr Jeon, can you hear me?

Just who are you? Jimin collapsed on the floor as his vicinity turned charcoal again.