46✍

Jimin ran past all the people that came in his way. The cold tears were blurring his vision. He kept running with heavy steps towards the path he didn't know where it was taking him.

Chest heaving up and down for the air he placed his hand over the wall for support and bent over trying to blink away his tears.

"Blondie?"

Jimin felt a tap over his shoulder. He slowly lifted his head to look at the stranger.

"Do you remember me?", the guy asked pointing a finger at himself.

Jimin rubbed his eyes squinting them, " Namjoon hyung!"

Namjoon simply flashed a smile and helped Jimin towards the cafe. He put a cup of coffee in front of the blonde-haired as he sat in front of him with a worried expression.

"Are you okay? You seem stressed." Namjoon hyung commented.

Jimin simply nodded, but his gaze was stuck at the coffee in between his hands. The boy was looked dull. Namjoon decided to divert his thoughts.

"Hey! I actually wanted to say to you something."

Jimin slowly lifted his head and watched the guy.

"I made it to the medical school. Though it was hard but yeah I made it. The owner of this cafe is sponsoring me. And I personally wanted to thank you for giving me this life. But, I never got a chance to even know your name after that day. Mind telling me?"

Jimin felt a little pain lift off his shoulder. He smiled softly. " It's Jimin! hyung. Also, the owner of this cafe is my friend that's why I introduced him to you."

Namjoon got up from his chair heading towards the boy, giving him a bear hug. It was warm filled with a sense of respect and appreciation for the other.

"Thank you Jimin for everything".

Someone kept staring at the two feeling a hint of anger build up in them.