18✍

~Strong fluff ahead~

"Ahh", Tae moaned when Hobi bit his lower lip as he kissed him. The silver-haired boy quickly pulled hobi closer by wrapping his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. They were high on alcohol, with lust filling in their veins.

"Can you move your asses?", the new voice spoke up.

Tae and hobi instantly unlocked their lips and looked at the boy.

Sculpted face, black silky hair and those dark brown orbs with a cocky smirk plastered to his face finishing his look.

Tae furrowed his eyes at the new male letting him move into the kitchen. The guy just shrugged as he passed them and picked a bottle of water and chugged it down before spinning it twice.

Hobi signalled tae to just ignore him and continue where they left. Tae smiled genuinely when he placed soft pecks over his boyfriend's lips.

"That was the best kiss I had!", Tae exclaimed.

The black-haired chuckled loudly enough for them to hear. Hobi was now in flames and marched towards the guy.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Hobi growled.

"It's just funny to know that, it was his best kiss", the guy spoke up with a smug face.

"Why doesn't your single ass know how to mind its own business?", hobi retorted completely enraged.

The guy bit the inside of his cheek as felt intimidated by the boy in front of him. He didn't let his confidence fall, instead stared at the boy intensely.

"How about I show you what a real kiss is." He smirked.