31✍

Yoongi gets up groaning and grips on Jimin's nape pulling him closer staring right into his soul with flames in his eyes. He hated exactly two things; meddling in his business and disturbing his sleep.

Jimin gulps in fear but shows his pleading eyes rubbing his palms together. Yoongi just huffs and lets him go, running his fingers through his hair, "What is it Jimin?" He speaks impatiently.

"I m sorry to disturb your sleep. But, you see Jungkook never misses school and I tried to search all corners, but he isn't anywhere. And I have to talk to him real quick. So, can you please tell me where the hell is Jungkook?", Jimin spoke in a single breath his chest still heaving up and down from all the running.

Yoongi's eyebrows grew high in curiosity, he flashed a cocky smile before commenting, "Interesting, how you still care for the person who rejected you in front of so many."

The words caught Jimin off-guard. He furrowed his eyebrows with a sad smile, "I just can't stop caring for someone, I have liked all my life. Now, can you please tell me?"

Yoongi was shocked, he was never an extrovert type. But, talking to Jimin felt just as casual as speaking to Jungkook, who happened to be his only friend in school.

"He's at home", yoongi simply stated.

"Why?"

Yoongi glanced at Jimin, the blondie's eyes always had a different emotion when Jungkook was in question. He took a small pause before speaking up the truth.

"Today's his parent's death anniversary".