//Epilogue//

~3 months later~

"I don't want to, it hurts!" Jimin whined.

"Jimin, I know it's hard but at least try". Jungkook gripped Jimin's arm as he pulled him up.

" Ah..Ah..Ah. It's hurting Jungkook let me go!" The younger didn't push him more and slowly let go of the boy.

"Jimin-ah, it's been 3months. Now, you should start walking. Listen to the therapist and start working on it. Okay?" Jungkook questioned, but to his dismay, the elder was sitting there quietly pouting and fidelling with his fingers.

"I am trying. Also, I dont need a therapist when I have you", Jimin just shamelessly flirted.

"Ok hyung! I am NOT falling for that again. You are getting a new physiotherapist and that's final". Jungkook crossed his arms and turned his head to the side.

"But, I only need youuuu!", Jimin peppered kisses all over Jungkook's face and pulled him on his bed.

Jungkook was blushing red, facing Jimin and running his fingers through the blondie's hair.

"Jungkook!"

"Hmm", Jungkook hummed as he pulled Jimin on his chest.

"Do you know you looked so stupid in the past?" Jimin giggled as he remembered the moments he spent with the younger in his past.

"And you happen to fall for this stupid face?" Jungkook replied with a teasing smile.

A/n:- Thank you for giving this book so much love. I am not writing on this account anymore. If you are still interested in reading works written by then you can visit me on another account. Click below 👇)

Minficz