7✍

Jimin dreamed of that incident every time. It felt so livid. He would always wake up gasping trying to reach out for Jungkook but fail every single time.

But, when yoongi stated it. He felt his world shatter down. Every fibre in his body twitched as those words kept ringing in his head.

"I can't live with you anymore, hyung. Its suffocating me"

Jimin took a step back and swallowed the lump in his throat. It was him. It was his fault that Jungkook left that morning. It was because of him, that Jungkook ended him in the hospital.

It was him.

Always him.

Always his fault.

Jimin buckled the buttons of the white sweater that Jungkook gifted him. He ran out of the yoongi's office. He buckled up the seatbelt and rode off the street.

Yoongi calling.....

"What is it hyung?". Jimin spoke up between his sobs that didn't stop flowing.

" Where are you going, Jimin?"

"I need to see him with my own eyes to believe it, hyung. I am not able to tell what's real and what's not." Jimin gripped onto the wheel tight as the truth that he is been hallucinating all this while hit him.

Jungkook's sad smile, his lamenting eyes, his outstretched hand that begged Jimin to hold it. All those memories brushed over his head. His vision blurred with the amount of tears, he didn't realise pressed on the accelerator hard.....

Thud!!

His car was hit by another car with a huge force, that threw him out of his car. He fell on the cold tar-road, his breath was quick-paced and short. His hands slowly moved over the ground.

"Am..I..bleeding?", he clutched onto his stomach as he blacked out.

The winter snow slowly falls over Jimin's whimpering body.

The white wool turned blood red as he gasped for jungkook.