45✍

"GOAL!"

People screamed in unison. The sports season was finally here. Jungkook led the football team along with Yoongi. The match was intense with neck to neck scores between the two teams.

Jimin and Tae along with Hobi sat in the very front seats of the stadium. The silver-haired was in the air cheering on top of his lungs with Hobi making Yoongi all flustered. Jimin just chuckled at the love birds, seeing them all happy and excited.

The game went on till the mid-afternoon, with their school making it to short-listed finalist. Everybody ran towards the boys to congratulate them. Jimin gripped the box in his pocket. He had a smile as he moved through the crowd towards the ravenette waiting so long to finally say those words he's been yearning to tell him.

But,

Jungkook received hugs from so many and one person he hugged back with so much adoration. Jimin felt a pang in his heart. The sight in front of his eyes was too painfully good.

Jungkook was smiling at her.

He was holding her.

His eyes were filled with happiness.

Jimin's smile instantly dropped as he remembered the last moments he had with the ravenette.

"I can't live like this anymore."

"Do you even love me?"

Jimin took deep breaths as he felt his lungs squeeze in his chest. The day of the accident was so livid in his memories. He fixed his posture wiping the tear that dripped down his cheek.

If only this can keep him alive.

If it can make him happy.

If only this can let him have a love he never felt towards him.

Then, I let you go Jeon Jungkook!

With that Jimin turned around and paced up not looking back. Because if he did look back, he might change his mind.

A/n: I know what you are thinking but NO, this is not the END lol.