10✍

"Tae, where are we going?" Jimin asks with blindfolded eyes. He tries to peep a little, but tae smacks his hand. "Not until we reach there buddy" Tae chuckles as he pulls Jimin with him.

"Here, take a look now". He pulls off the cloth from Jimin's eyes and waits for his reaction.

"An Italian restaurant!" Jimin stated pretty impressed.

"You said you always wanted to eat here, so I saved up some money, to take you out, on your birthday". Tae gave his innocent boxy smile as he back-hugged Jimin.

Jimin just returned the smile. He could never get over that smile of his best friend.

We were just about to enter the restaurant when someone pushed us and ran away. Tae quickly stood up roaming his hands over his pockets.

"THIEF!!!", he screamed as he started running behind that pick-pocketer.

Wait this is familiar. I remember this day.

Jimin scratched his head as he started walking down those streets. He kept mumbling 'graffiti walls' as his eyes searched through the walls of the neighbourhood.

He remembers his uncle warning him about this neighbourhood being known for pickpoketing. It was how he found that guy the first time.

After a couple of minutes, he spotted those graffiti walls at the end of a small alley. He slowly peeked to look. He was right, the man was sitting there counting the money in the wallets.

Jimin moved himself towards him and stopped when the guy spotted him.

Before, Jimin could even breathe the guy slammed him against those graffiti walls with a knife across his neck.

Damn....