35✍

"It's Jimin! Jungkook", the boy introduced himself as he tiptoed towards the boy.

Jungkook slowly lifted his head, squinting his eyes at the light that came from the open door, "how did you get in? Grandpa never lets anyone in, when I say." He mumbled through the sheets which he held up to his face.

"I have my ways, now come with me!" Jimin legit dragged the fragile body, that was worn out from crying all night. Jungkook wanted to refuse and take off his hand. But boy, he had no strength whatsoever. So, he gave up on protesting and tagged along Jimin's footsteps.

Jimin felt his heart thump so hard against his chest.

He was finally holding onto Jungkook.

He wasn't fainting anymore.

He wasn't hearing sounds anymore.

They kept running down the crowded streets with Jimin literally stuffing Jungkook's mouth with every street food there was. The boy couldn't complain. He simply stared at the blonde-haired male that was pulling him everywhere.

Jungkook couldn't help but notice, Jimin's giggles that sent a warm message of love to his heart. Those soft small hands that gripped onto his rough ones, as if there was no tomorrow. Those, cherry tinted lips made his mind all jittery.

Wait! What are you thinking Jungkook?

Jungkook shrugged all his thoughts as they finally stopped in front of a karaoke station.