37✍

Instantly moving apart, Jungkook cleared his throat gazing anywhere but not the boy. The amount of heat that was running through his body was undeniable. Jimin scooted away fixing his shirt. Pulling the phone out, the blondie internally cursed.

"What is it my loving hyung?", Jimin struggled to keep a straight face with a flat smile.

Hobi ruined the best moment he could have had.

"Jimin-ah, I think tae.....he is not thinking straight", hobi voice trembled with fear.

Jimin gripped the hand-rest of the couch, "What do you mean, Hyung?"

"He sent me a picture by hanam-bridge with a weird message stating he wants to end this pain. His phone is switched off too. I..am..I..am scared Jimin-ah", the blondie could hear sobs from the other side of the phone.

"Did something happen between you two?" Jimin asked with a muffled tone, anxiety hitting his nerves.

"We took a break and I tried to settle things with yoongi and the last thing I know is Tae is at the bridge. Trust me Jimin, I never betrayed him. I could never hurt him, not even in my dreams. Bringing us back was my only goal. Please just save him Jimin", hobi pleaded.

"Why aren't you with him?", Jimin burst into sobs.

" Jimin-ah, I wouldn't be calling you if I was there. I am out of the station. Just go to him Jimin. Stop him by any means. I really don't want to lose him. I am coming back by the first train I get".

Jimin cut the call in a hurry, rushing through the door towards the roads. He wasn't in his right state of mind. His arm was pulled, which stopped him in his tracks.

"Are you trying to kill yourself by running without thinking?"

"Jungkook! Let me go. I need to hurry, he might do something to himself. I can't imagine a life without him. He is my everything Jungkook", Jimin stopped struggling as the raven-haired pulled him into his arms, letting him cry his heart out.

A/n: The drama is about to unfold I guess.