42✍

Tae held onto yoongi's waist as he drove speedily towards the house. The weather was chilly, but yoongi felt his heart thumping hard against his chest with flames over his cheeks. The boy behind him was all over his mind.

Once they reached the house, Jimin came running with puffy red eyes and a runny nose squeezing Tae in his arms crying consistently.

"Jimin, I can't breath!"

"That's what you get for scaring me. Now bear with it". Jimin firmed his grip as he snuggled onto the boy's chest.

"It was a misunderstanding. I wasn't planning on what you are thinking Jimin".

Jimin slowly stepped back to listen to the other half of the story. Tae explained the whole situation as all of them sat on the couch in the centre of the hall.

"Yah! How the fuck can you forget to charge your phone? Oh my god! Hobi hyung must be so tensed right now. Tae call him and tell that you ass is safe and sound. Now!" Jimin ordered sliding his phone towards the silver-haired male.

Tae gulped at the tone of Jimin. He instantly picked the phone to call hobi. The three waited as Tae explained everything and apologised for all the trouble.

Tae's stupidity brought all of them together in a single roof with no cabs to return back to home. It was pitch dark outside and all of them were tired to the core.

They were left with an awkward silence.