25✍

Author's pov

Camping season was just around the corner. All the youngsters had gathered around a bonfire. It was the season of love, where they confessed to each other.

So did young Jimin who stood there in a red checkered shirt, with a box of toffees and blush on his face. He reached out his hands to the raven-haired boy to accept his confession. The boy simply took the chocolates and ruffled Jimin's hair.

"I would definitely date a cute guy like you. But, I am sorry I am straight", with that raven-haired walked away leaving a heartbroken Jimin behind.

Jimin bends his head low, shutting his eyes close, clutching onto his shirt. He tries to run as far as he can. The embarrassment, the rejection was just too much to handle. He quickly stops as he sees the campervan, without a thought he enters it while shutting the door behind him. He slides down the door crying into his sleeves.

He jolts up when he hears someone snoring. The guy with pale skin and black bangs, glanced at him, " Get out!". He snickered.

"Can you please let me stay? I...can't go out" Jimin voice cracked.

The half-asleep guy just ignored him and rolled a can of beer towards Jimin. The redshirt boy looked at him confused.

"You might need it", with that he went back to sleep.

Jimin just gulped the entire can of drink and fell asleep moments later.