Chapter 1: New Member Of The Family

Dec 1997
Olivia was out for a midnight snack looking for someone. It was dark, cold and barely anyone was out at this time. She was getting impatient until she saw a couple with their baby walking.

Catalina finally fell asleep Olivia heard the woman. Olivia sensed the baby was special. An upir just like her and her baby Roman. She had to have her. The baby's parents are 100% human so why was this baby with them. Was she adopted, Olivia thought. She put her thoughts aside when she heard her belly growl. Olivia looked around making sure no one was there. I'll get rid of them and she'll be mine, she thought again. She sneaked her way to them. She snapped the man's neck and before his wife could scream her neck was snapped as well. She fed on both of them draining all of their blood. After she finished she wiped her mouth and dumped their bodies in the nearest dumpster. To make sure their bodies couldn't be seen she had to move around some garbage and covered the bodies with them.

"Disgusting", she mumbled. Olivia sprayed some perfume on her and took the baby with her to her car. She put away the baby's stroller and placed the baby on Roman's car seat. She smiled at Catalina and the baby smiled back. They bonded fast. She drove back to her home feeling full and satisfied and with a new member of the family. When Olivia entered her mansion with the baby girl she looked for her husband J.R. Olivia found him drinking liquor in the living room.

"Hello darling", she greeted her husband while carrying Catalina. He turned around and noticed the baby.

"Who's baby is that?"

"I found her in an alley. Poor thing was abandoned", she lied.

"Well, we can take her to the orphanage in the morning."

"We should keep her instead."

"No, we already have a baby."

"But we can afford it."

"I said no", he spoke louder. She did not like that. She went close to him and glamoured him.

"We will keep the baby and you'll love her as your own. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes", J.R responded robotically. He smiled at the baby and took her from Olivia. "What's her name?" He sounded normal this time.

"Catalina."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful baby", he kissed Catalina's cheek. The next morning, Olivia had someone to buy baby stuff for Catalina while she was at the adoption center.

"Mrs. Godfrey this baby is already adopted."

"How could this be? I found her in the alley last night", Olivia acted.

"We'll have to find her adopted-"

"She's mine and you'll do the paperwork so she can be a Godfrey." Olivia glamoured the woman.

"She'll be yours after I'll do the paperwork", she replied robotically.

"Good", Olivia smiled. "How long will it take?"

"Maybe in a couple of months", she sound like herself. Olivia was frustrated but held it in.

"Ok, I'll wait then", she tried to smile. "Have a good day." She got up and left with Catalina. Months went by and Olivia was notified that the paperwork was approved. She was filled with joy when she found out. Now Catalina was officially a Godfrey. Olivia managed to have Catalina's old adoption papers. She hid the old adoption papers and the new adoption papers in an old shoebox and placed them with her other shoe boxes. Olivia planned on never telling Catalina that she was adopted. Olivia had baby Catalina share rooms with baby Roman. Then a twisted idea came in her head as she saw those two together in their separate cribs.