Chapter 26: Blood Lust

Catalina woke up hungry. As she was about to move from the king-sized bed, Roman gripped a little bit firmly around her waist. How cute she thought. She lightly kissed his cheek, his lips. Roman was beginning to wake up.

"More please." His voice was raspy. It sounded sexy on him. She smiled at him and gave him another one.

"Good morning handsome", she mumbled while still smiling at him.

Mature scene: Teasing
"Morning." He looked up at her as well as gave her a small smile. His hand began roaming around her legs. She knew exactly what he wanted. Roman's hand went under her shirt and lightly groped one of her breasts. He sat up, still groping her breast. He smirked when she softly moaned. "I can't get enough of you", he said as his hand switched to her other breast. Her cheeks were heating up. Roman got near her neck and lightly gave her pepper kisses. She wanted more but her belly was beginning to growl.

"Roman we can do this after breakfast. I'm starting to get hungry."

"Oh. Well, to tell you the truth I don't have any food."

"Not even some kind of meat?" Roman shook his head no.

"I usually eat out."

"With all the wealth you have, you should be stocked up in food." She joked as she made her way to the bathroom. Does she even know what I am, he thought. He decided to come clean to her.

"Well, Catalina my kitchen isn't stocked up because food does not appeal to me anymore."

"Roman that's insane." She came out of the bathroom after brushing her teeth. Then it hit her. "Oh, you're not human." He shook his head no. Then it hit him as well.

"How do you know?"

"I'm not human either. I'm...", she tried to remember what she was.

"An upir." Roman finished for her.

"Yeah, that." Her hunger was growing. "We need to go to the white tower."

"Why?"

"There's some blood supply Dr. Pryce has."

"How come no one tells me shit", he mumbled and Catalina heard him.

"Roman, how have you gotten your blood?" He was silent for a moment then sighed.

"I don't think you wanna know." He was feeling ashamed.

"Well however you got it, it's over now. You can safely feed in the white tower and not feel bad about it." Her belly growled again. This time it was becoming painful. She held her stomach and groaned in pain.

"Are you alright?" Roman seemed worried.

"Yeah just really hungry."

"I'm getting hungry too." While getting ready Catalina realized she didn't have proper clothes. She left some of her belongings at the white tower. She felt a bit embarrassed but it disappeared when she felt discomfort in her stomach again.

"Let's go", Roman spoke as he grabbed his car keys. Once they arrived at the building Catalina practically rushed inside. Roman was close behind. She entered the closet with a hidden room.

"This is just a closet?" Catalina ignored him and pushed open a secret door. They walked through the secret lab. Catalina entered a passcode on another door.

"What the..." Roman whispered.

"This is where I drink blood." Roman looked disgusted by the sight of body parts floating in the metal container. "Don't worry you'll get used to it. When I first started Dr. Pryce told me it was best to start with one cup. Now I get at least two cups of blood since my body is used to it." She pulled down the lever and a gooey red substance came out with some flesh chunks. After her first drink, she took another one. She moaned in satisfaction. Catalina refilled the cup once more and then handed it to Roman. At first, he was hesitant but once his tongue tasted the blood it seemed like he couldn't get enough of it. He chugged the whole thing and was ready for another cup. Catalina blocked him though which made him aggressive. He tried pushing her to the side.

"Roman stop! Your body needs to get used to the blood! This is not normal human blood this was created by Dr. Pryce!"

"Catalina get out of my way! I want more!"

"No! It's going to make you sick!" He shoved her harder this time causing her to fall. She was shocked at his actions. He was about to pull the lever until he realized what he did.

"Fuck...", he mumbled. "Catalina I'm so sorry I don't know what got over me." He kneeled and then quickly hugged her.

"I- uh- it's fine." She finally processed what was happening.

"No, it's not I should've listened. I don't know why I acted aggressively." He let go and looked into her eyes.

"Maybe it's the upir in you", she tried to joke about the situation. "You sir need more practice on controlling your hunger which I can help with since I'm decent in that department." She smiled at him and he too smiled back. Roman helped her up and they were on their way back home.