Chapter 8: Catching Roman

Ever Since Roman broke up with Kaitlyn he's been messing around with other girls and bringing them into his bedroom for some fun. Sometimes he'll bring two for a threesome. He was a major fuck boy now and was beginning to have a reputation from it. It was another night for Roman and he decided to go to the bar to pick a chick or maybe two. His hair sleeked back with a couple of stands falling from the side of his face. He wore all black except for his shirt with a silver watch. Before he left his house he kissed both of his sleeping sisters good night. He arrived at his usual spot. He entered the bar with confidence. Roman looked around to see if they were any pretty girls out there so far he didn't like what he saw. He sat at the bartending area and grabbed himself a drink. Roman took out a cig and lit it up. As he smoked his cigarette a girl sat next to him. He didn't realize until he heard her speak. Roman looked to his side and noticed how gorgeous she looked. The woman was dark-skinned that had beautiful tight curls. She had a killer body that Roman couldn't keep his off of but tried his best not to stare for too long. He never saw her before so she must've been new to town. She noticed Roman looking and gave him a sexy smirk.

"Take a photo it'll last longer", she made a flirty joke.

"I'm sorry", he gave a smile. "You're just beautiful."

"Thank you", the woman smiled back.

"I'm Roman."

"I'm Liza." The two hit off just right. They joked and flirted with each other. Throughout the night. It was getting late so They left the bar together.

"Wanna go to my place", he smirked

"I thought you'd never asked", she slightly bit her lip while smiling. He guided Liza to his car. He drove them to his. Liza was amazed at his big house.

"Wow, it's so big." When they got inside Liza looked around.

"You must be rich."

"Yeah, I am." He was feeling a bit cocky with her comment. He guided Liza upstairs and lead her to his bedroom. She sat on the bed and Roman joined. They locked eyes their lips parted slightly opens. They both went in for the kiss. His hand laid upon her soft cheek. It became a heated make-out session.

Mature Scene
Liza parted her mouth a little bit more letting Roman's tongue enter and roam. The hand that was on her cheek was now moving to the back of her dress zipping it down. He nipped at her neck making her moan softly. Roman took of her slid Down the dress revealing her busty chest in a bra and her firm butt with a thong. he had to see those luscious breasts and ass. Liza took off his shirt. She crawled to him making him lay down on the bed. She grinded on his bulge making him groan softly. He unclipped the bra and threw them on the side. Roman decided to flip them over to dominate her. His fingers traced down to her underwear. He moved them to the side.

"Fuck you're already wet." Roman circled around her clit making her thrust. She whimpered in pleasure. Something changed inside of him. He wanted to be rough with her. He slid his fingers pumping in and out aggressively. Liza was about to scream when Roman covered her mouth.

"Shush", he simply said with a raspy voice while still fingering her. Liza made muffling noises while he pleasured her. He added his thumb to stimulate her clit and that was the breaking point for Liza. Her eyes rolled back as she cummed onto Roman's finger.

"I want you to do me a favor." He said as he removed his hand from her mouth. I want you to use that pretty mouth of yours. He sat at the foot side of the bed. Liza got up and kneeled between Roman's legs. Liza unbuttoned his pants and zipped them down. His penis was almost bulging out of his boxers. She pulled the boxers showing his erect penis. Liza wet the base of Roman's penis and made her way up to the tip. She spat on the tip making it wetter. She swirled her tongue are the tip causing roman to hitch his breath. She looked up at him seductively and went back on pleasuring him.

"Fuck", he breathed. She was doing wonders with her mouth. Liza bobbed her head deep throating his penis. Roman chest heaved up and down groaning in pleasure. Catalina woke up feeling thirsty. She got out of bed yawning. Romans's door was slightly open. She decided to check on her brother. She wished she hadn't though.

"Shit, your good", her brother moaned. His eyes were closed while his head was tilted back. His hand was caressing Liza's head. Catalina couldn't believe her eyes. Catalina couldn't move she just stood there in shock while watching. She knew Roman had a sex life but seeing him do stuff like that changed her views about her brother. Roman felt like someone was watching. He slightly opened his eyes. Catalina froze in place. Roman smirked at her. He wasn't bothered by her presence he liked that she was watching. His mind clouded it wasn't him anymore. He smirked at Catalina making her feel embarrassed. Roman closed back his eyes and continue to focus on Liza. The next morning Catalina woke up dreading to face Roman. She got ready and left the house since it was the weekend she took the bus and went to her favorite store. Half of the day was walking around town avoiding home. The sun was setting and she didn't want to head home but she had no choice. Then an idea came to mind: she'll visit Peter. She took the bus back to Peter's house. Half a mile away the bus dropped Catalina off and she had to walk the rest to his house. As she got closer she saw Peter drinking and chilling on the hammock.

"Hey, Peter."

"Catalina. Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Just needed to get out of the house so I came to your place if that's fine", Catalina replied.

"Cool. Want a beer?"

"I'm fine thanks." They chatted until the sun went completely down.

"It's getting late I should get going."

"You want me to drive you home", offered Peter.

"No thanks. My house is literally over there", she chuckled.

"Alright, good night Catalina."

"Good night Peter", she smiled. Catalina left his place. It was a long walk but she rather take her time than see Roman. Peter was about to enter his trailer until he sniffed something in the air. It was a Vargulf. He couldn't change because it wasn't a full moon.

"Shit, Catalina", he mumbled in desperation. He ran inside grabbed the keys to the car and sped off towards the Godfreys' house. Catalina arrived home filled with dread as she was about to unlock the door she heard the bushes rustling. Her head quickly spun around to the noise. Catalina heard a low growl. Her heart began to speed. Her head faced back to the door trying to unlock it. Catalina's keys dropped

"Damn it", she said in fear. The sick white wolf pounced out from the bushes. It was snarling and growling at her. Catalina slowly bends down grabbing the keys to the house. Just as it was about to attack her Peter came to the rescue. He hit the beast with his car making it fly off to the woods.

"Get in the house!" Catalina unlocked the door and they both hurried inside. They both ran up the long stairs. They caught their breath once they were in Catalina's room.

"Why the hell does it want me?"

"I don't know." Roman was drinking liquor when he heard all the commotion across the hall. He got up and entered his sister's room. He saw Peter in her room which made Roman angry

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"

"The Vargulf almost attacked your sister."Roman's facial expression changed.

"Are you ok?" He came over to her.

"Yeah", she didn't look at him and backed away. This kind of hurt Roman.

"Let's go so she can rest", Roman told Peter.