02 - Reflection

02 – Reflection

"Move!"

As Boboiboy yelled, the group stepped back upon Tarung stomping down on the floor. They all rushed off to the other end of the room. Tarung's eyes shifted between red and purple before finally the girl beside him smirked. Kaizo's faltering mind had given her an opening. "Oh, mister—in the eyes of an enemy. You blinked." She said as soon the binds holding them were broken as Kaizo fell down. "Admiral Kaizo/Brother!" They all called as Ying and Ciciko aided him.

The room shifted into another orbit as Maskmana had went through the logs, looking for what went wrong. But his efforts were in vain when the room shook and light emitted from thin air. "Unknown Breach detected. All systems under lock—lo—" As the ships lights went on and off, the light grew bigger. Spiraling out of control, other Tarung and the girl with him were hurriedly sucked in, but also the others in the room were sucked into the rift.

Multiple reflections and spiraling lights flashed before them, soon taking them to a white light. Ying had opened her eyes, looking around to see that she was in a forest. 'What the?' She thought, opening her watch to see where she was, but not even her own location can be detected at that point. Soon, she heard movements from the back, making her alerted and lifted her hands in a defensive stance, awaiting for the possible threat present.

"Who is there!?"

She called as soon the figures came out. Tarung and Fang went out, making her heave a breath. "The others? Where are they?" Tarung asked as he felt the air thicken with a hint of smoke. "Well, for starters---I'm here." Gopal's usual tone greeted them as they turned to the side, seeing him with Kaizo, Yaya, and Ciciko. "Then... Boboiboy? Ochobot and Maskmana too?" Yaya asked as they looked around whilst Kaizo tried to look through his machinery logs.

They soon collectively searched together as they are unaware of the possible dangers present in the planet. "Where the? There is no continent, no landmark, nor signal to even let us know where we are!" Kaizo stated as he still was unable to find their location. "Yaya! Gopal?!" They heard loud calls. "That's Boboiboy!" Fang said as they all nod and move along. Soon, they were by a large clearing over a cliff. "Boboiboy!" Yaya called as the male turned, soon his expression filled with relief as they rush and hug each other.

"Where are we? Anyone got a clue?"

Boboiboy asked with a conflicted expression, soon the rest shook their head lightly. "Whatever this is, real or not, those two must've got something about it." Fang said as he crossed his arms over his chest, lightly frowning as he and Ying approach the edge of the cliff. They soon were alarmed to see a large village a few feet over, but the shocking factor wasn't their discovery, but the village seemed to be in disarray. "Whoa! That doesn't look good!" Gopal said with a frightened expression. "We can ask later. Let's help them out first?" Ying said as the rest nodded.

With the help of their powers, they all went over and landed by the village gates. They saw two mysterious figures present both donning horns over their heads. The male looking figure had draped a fur cape in one shoulder as he watched the chaos ensue. The female looking figure wore morea armory with purple accents. "Be wary!" Maskmana said as the two overheard them, turning back. Ying and Gopal having sensed the familiarity. The woman gave a strict glare with a sadistic smile. "Men! Terrorize the villa! Find their lord!" She said as the male went towards them.

"My-my, I didn't expect my small act of vandalism will be noticed by Ethereal Emperors."

The male gave them a quick bow as the team went into battle stance

The male gave them a quick bow as the team went into battle stance. The male lifted his head once again, when he felt that something was off. "Oh my, you aren't the Emperors. But you have such a great imitation that even I, Captain Zola, got fooled." Zola said as the team were soon shocked. "Y-You're PAPA ZOLA!?" Gopal called with shock as he pointed towards the charming male. "W-What a drastic change indeed." Ciciko said with a skeptical glance, making the woman stand beside Papa Zola. "Darling, if we may?" Zola said as he snapped his fingers, a large axe summoned in his hand.

"Lady Slither will manage such case alone, sweetie."

As the woman charged at them, Boboiboy switched to his Stormstrike form and speedily dodged her spear

As the woman charged at them, Boboiboy switched to his Stormstrike form and speedily dodged her spear. Fang controlled his light form and tangled Slither's legs down, but she twirled her spear and cut down the binds. "Not strong enough!" She said, but soon she had to block a couple punches with her arms. Kaizo and Yaya were managing Zola whilst Boboiboy rushed off to the village to avoid any more causalities than what had already happened.

With Boboiboy entering the village, his body shuddered and his face slightly paled. The village had bodies littering its grounds and blood were splattered everywhere. "P-Please! Spare us! I have a son!" As he turned to the side, a knight with a rose-like symbol on his crest was raising his sword towards the man and woman who were tearfully begging for his life. "Die in the name of Crimoire." The knight said as he sliced towards the two, but he was shocked to be sliced himself. He yelled in pain, looking back to see Stormstrike with an irritated expression.

The red cladded male turned to the side as he aided the two shivering figures. "Hurry and hide. Its too dangerous to leave outside." He said as the two nodded, moving towards another part of their home. He went outside to see village people rushing out and some fighting against the knights. 'Too many... casualties.' He thought as he took a deep breath. "Boboiboy! Triple-split!" He yelled as Stormstrike brought out Wildfire and Earthquake. "Minimum damage!" "Got it!" As the two followed Earthquake's orders, they hurriedly held back any advancing knights as Wildfire cleared most of the fire blocking their paths.

On the other end, Ying and Slither were keeping odds with each other as they stood in battle stance across each other. "Not bad... you are quite... impressive little one." "Not bad yourself, lady." They voiced as Ying clenched her fists whilst Slither faced her spear towards him. Zola was giving Yaya and Kaizo shocking extremes as they both underestimated this Zola. With the battle seemingly not getting anywhere, both sides were shocked by daggers being thrown towards them, separating both sides...