21 - Death By Crows

21 – Death By Crows

As Zion busily dodged the rain of arrows aimed at him, Boboiboy split into Freezeglaze, Earthquake, and Whirlwind and attacked the archer. "Wind Sphere: Zero-Shoot!" Whirlwind voiced as he surrounded the archer with extremely quick wind movements, making him smirk. "A truly remarkable feat for a mere mortal and a broken-soul." He said as he aimed his bow towards the wooden tower he stood on, soon shooting at as it exploded, breaking the tower as the archer soon landed down—away from the Wind Sphere. Boboiboy's Whirlwind chuckled at his insane yet effective tactic. Ether Fang matched against Bentley, soon feeling a brush of wind on his side, his eyes flickering from the usual orange to brown. 'Still not letting go huh? My Father would've been able to kill you—but you are still a measly coward.' Bentley heard inside his head as he gritted, his eye color changed to orange once more. "GET OFF!" Bentley yelled as he sliced the air, a gush of wind slicing the ground. Ether Fang glared at him as he summoned a numerous amount of shadows, all waiting to swallow Bentley down.

Meanwhile, Yasmine was rushing off alongside Yasmina, Kaizo, and Kotara towards a certain area after a guards warning. They soon enter to feel their breath slightly weakening. 'This isn't the work of any spell... it's a forbidden curse...!' Yasmine thought as they rushed in, soon seeing numerous soldiers down with their eyes blurred out. Fortunately they were still alive, but it seemed as though they aren't able to wake up. "How endearing. A pair of twin sisters, and two warriors. I thought this was the best these mortals can do." A male voice said as they all took several steps forward and out of the alley to see a blonde haired male standing in-front of countless bodies, making the group shocked. 'A man will have great trouble when faced with an outstanding, one which can stand alone yet show a pure heart.' Kotara thought as she looked at the man with a strict glare. "Sis! This guy is ticking me off!" Yasmina voiced as she pointed at the man. "I thought I'd have this space free to myself—unfortunately the moon wasn't kind today." The man voiced as he lifted his hand, moving it upwards to see a small metallic gem floating behind him with a golden design surrounding it.

"Make no mistake, you can play how you see fit—but not here."

As Yasmine stated with a grim tone, making the male smirk as he soon stood in battle stance. The two enemies charged at one another as Kaizo and Yasmina both held him back. "The Knight: Dreaming Luke." The Knight, or so he says, voiced as he soon made the two feel discomfort—their head feeling dizzy. Kaizo gritted his teeth as he looked upwards, glaring at the man who seemed surprised on his persistence. As Kaizo put his mask on, he summoned his blue sword and sliced the knight back. "What a formidable child you are—I'll take what you've done to mind." The Knight said as he put two fingers up and put it before his face, making him smirk. "The Knight: Twilight Room." He said as soon the four became alarmed to see the shadows of the soldiers show agony whilst they went upwards, seemingly acting like puppets. The Knight snapped his finger before turning around as his army of puppets fought.

'Jason, Jason~ I forgot about the crystal again~' The Knight thought as he soon lifted his palm showing a white crystal start to slightly float. Yasmine was shocked to see the crystal as she broke off from the army. "The fairest gods, the silent cries... make haste and stop their suffering." Jason said as soon the air in the area thickened, growing larger as the three managed to fight its effects back—soon seeing the other soldiers starting to get weaker from lack of air. Jason left it afloat while shining when another hand reached for it. Jason looked up to see Yasmine grit her teeth. "Little sheep—don't make me—" Jason was interrupted by Kotara circling his wrist with a whip, pulling him to the battlefield. "Oh sweetheart... now you've gone into my hit-list." Jason said as his heterochromatic eyes gleamed at her as Kotara grinned. "I didn't think that would tic you, little Lostvayne." Kotara said in a teasing manner, making Jason smirk as he used his gem once more, before their fight continued.

Yasmine felt her hands weakened as she shut her eyes from the bright light given by the crystal, Moon Aeriana. 'Do you here me? We have to go.' A familiar voice said as Yasmine couldn't help but open her eyes. Looking around, she saw a rundown house beside the river with three figures moving along the path made of rocks. Yasmine felt herself shudder to recall the familiarity—it was her memory after all. 'We must run, we cannot stay here any longer... Mina. Mine. You must live for aunty... the war.' Yasmine and Yasmina's aunt voiced with a weakened tone after miles of walking. They soon reached a vast sea when gunshots were heard, making them turn. Yasmine felt her eyes fall, seeing gunned men approaching from the forest they emerged from. They were feeling hopeless and ready to accept their fate for leaving the wretched home when a man approached, kicking one away. 'Run this way! Hurry!' The man voiced as the three rushed off.

Yasmine was shocked to see the face of the man, it wasn't any other man, but Jason. The Knight was the hero of her. 'T-That man... saved me?... then why is... this happening...?' Yasmine thought as she was feeling pained. 'You must make haste child.' A voice said as Yasmine turned back, seeing her aunt in her usual morning attire. 'A-Aunty? What?' 'My dearest child, outside holds many challenges... for there will be battle for who will remain alive... and that little light will be the key to changing it all...' Aunty said as Yasmine felt shocked turning back to see that the crystal, Moon Aeriana, was still afloat. 'Reverse it, child... like what she taught you...' Aunty said as whispering other words that made Yasmine alarmed before she soon disappeared, making Yasmine tear up. 'Moving through a space... is easy. But reversing through it... will be a mistake. The curse befalling those who oppose to a moon crystal is far too great... will this really make a difference to the battle outside.' Yasmine thought as she blinked and soon realized she was back to the battlefield. 'Control it... reverse it. Learn to make it or break it.' Yasmine thought as she soon concentrated, breaking through the barrier of space as cracks appeared by her feet, showing an endless night sky—similar to that of the universe.

"Spatial Nerve... Non...existent Barren."

As Yasmine uttered such words she felt herself weakened whilst slowly enclosing the curse of the moon into her palms, making those watching shocked. Jason gritted his teeth as Kotara did everything to hold him back. In the span of a few seconds, Yasmine was about to close the crystal's curse when Jason broke free from Kotara and rushed towards her. But as her hand closed, slices appeared over her body, but even shocking Jason was when a gush of wind sliced Yasmine's back roughly. She was shocked as she soon shivered, looking up at him with tears in her eyes. Yasmine formed a sadden smile as Jason felt his body weakened and his mind throb, soon recalling the familiar child he had seen from ages ago. "U-Unc—le... J-Jay---Jas-son... I-It's me... Mine...Mini..." Yasmine voiced before she coughed blood, kneeling down as all the souls soon fell back. Jason remained shocked.