07 - The Blood Moon

07 – The Blood Moon

As the borders were kept busy, Yaya and Ether Boboiboy were fighting back hurdles of enemies, moving to a certain area in the castle. They were shocked after bursting through a door, revealing a young boy. He held a sharp yet mysterious look towards them, making Ether Boboiboy look behind the figure, alarmed by the sight of dead bodies. Yaya became afraid, but soon saw a familiar sphere in the boy's arm. "Kei, are you okay?" Ether Boboiboy asked as he walked towards the boy who looked at him with a calm expression, as if he didn't harm anyone.

"Uncle?"

As Kei stated those words, Ether Boboiboy felt himself calm down before bending down, holding Kei's cheeks to see if he was harmed in any way

As Kei stated those words, Ether Boboiboy felt himself calm down before bending down, holding Kei's cheeks to see if he was harmed in any way. "Yeah, it's me. What happened? Did they hurt you?" Ether Boboiboy asked, making Kei lightly shake his head, turning to the side, making the two follow his gaze to see a light pink haired girl. 

"Mina

"Mina." "Your highness." The girl said as she went towards them, showing a bloody sword in her hand. Yaya felt intimidated once again, but heard shuffles behind her. "Boboiboy—we need to go. Someone's coming." Yaya said as the three nodded, moving along as Yaya led them pass the guards, looking around for a safe exit. Ether Boboiboy was following smoothly, but his head felt a sudden hit, making him hold his head. "O—Boboiboy, what's wrong?" Yaya asked as she held his shoulder. 'Brother... something's wrong!' Zion's voice echoed in his head, making him wide eyed after feeling his head get lighter.

Shutting his eyes for a brief moment, he saw a familiar pillar, but whatever it held up wasn't present anymore. Ether Boboiboy heard shuffles as his eyes opened, making him grit his teeth and turn to see the on-coming guards. "Little toys. Leaf Stifle!" Ether Boboiboy stated as a gush of leaves appeared, seemingly stunning the guards down, slightly poisoned. "We need to go, now." He said as he turned towards them, making Yaya nod as she looked towards the window. Flying out, she created a bubble for them, moving them out the castle.

Whilst they escaped, Kaizo managed to pull his weight and defend the area, but soon the enemies stopped coming as they were putting up defenses. Lewis, the Bora Ra of that rift, similarly made his men put up defenses as Zion moved back to the field after discovering a disappearance of an item. "Kneel in the name of Tarung!" One guard said as they all knelt, soon showing Ether Tarung's figure between them with his devious grin present. Tarung gritted his teeth as he wore his armor while Kaizo along with Maskmana put their swords in a battle stance. "My, did I interrupt such a beautiful battle." Ether Tarung said as Lewis and Allen felt annoyed by his usual confidence, making sure to stand guard. "I think you have something that belongs to me, Tarung." Zion said with his stern tone. The horned male cackled before looking back to the Emperor, feeling no fear from the glares he received.

Inside the castle, Boboiboy and Fang panted alongside Ether Fang, tired from Rylan and Zola, who arrived to play. "You are quite the fighter despite being such a foolish reflection." Rylan stated as Boboiboy scrunched his face, not enjoying his enemy's petty words. Ether Fang felt the ground start to shake. "It'd be better to say that when you are ahead, no?" Fang stated as he cracked his neck, but soon a loud explosion made them stop their brewing battle. They turn to the window, seeing the borders blown with red light and fire. 'That's... Zion!?' Ether Fang thought as he gritted his teeth, sensing something wrong. "We are ahead... after all we have two moons now." Rylan stated as Ether Fang looked towards them with wide eyes, realizing the ploy of everything going on.

"So... Articio and your Aeriana... not a bad plan for a bunch of toys like you."

As Ether Fang stated, his face darkening with irritation as even Rylan and Zola felt chills for a moment. "We have no time to waste here." Ether Fang said as he stood straight, raising his hand, his red eyes blared bright. "Demon's Eye: Hex." Ether Fang said as he sliced downward, a large shake from the entire castle was felt as shadows tainted the walls, slightly immobilizing the two captains. "We need to go, AT ONCE." He stated as he turned his heels, moving to a window and summoning a shadow falcon. Boboiboy rode with Fang as Ciciko went with Ether Fang, moving towards the borders.

With Zion's attack being deflected by Ether Tarung, the male brought out two crystals. Zion gritted his teeth as he stood against the demon. "Now... commanding such an uptight army... I won't make mistake now." Ether Tarung said as he made the crystal float, moving them together while light started to appear from them. "To the darkest depths of vanes... meet the cold heart of the devil and demons... I command---Red Knights!" He yelled as a large burst of light came from him. "Freeze the night of peace... and bring the burning passion of war!" Ether Tarung yelled as white cracks started to appear by his feet, ice and freezing gushes of wind emitting from the crystals. Large icicles appearing as ice was quick to cover the guards' feet. "Fall back!" Zion yelled as he knew his army will be compromised with the power of two Moon Crystal in his mists.

"Phantom spectra—Penumbra manger!"

As Ether Fang yelled whilst landing, he held the ground with shadows in hand. The area shaking as shadow crawled on the floor, it soon blew upwards, ancient writing present as it seemingly surrounded the majority of Ether-Maru area, separating the kingdom of Crimoire and Ether-Maru. Ether Fang gritted his teeth, feeling his body taking a toll from using his powers too much. "You lun—that's a forbidden spell!" Ether Boboiboy yelled as he came from the palace, ensuring Kei and Ochobot's safety before anything. The group was shocked as Ether Fang's shield kept growing upwards, enough to stop the sudden frost from injuring their men. Elsewhere, two figures broke out of stone coffins, breaking a few pieces of furniture.

 Elsewhere, two figures broke out of stone coffins, breaking a few pieces of furniture

"Welcome to the overworld, Red Xavier. Red Rogue." A hat wearing male said with a devious grin towards the two figures...