- EPILOGUE -

EPILOGUE

As the group soon entered the rift, they looked upwards to see where they'd be going. "Never expected to see you here, good friend." A familiar voice stated as they turned back seeing a familiar pair. "Falcon? Eagle?" Fang voiced as the two gave a quick smile, a slight bow towards the two. "What are you doing here?" Boboiboy asked as he sensed his body throbbed---the two Blue Siblings immediately moving towards them. "No time---your entire rift is about to come close, follow us!" Eagle voiced as the two Admirals nodded, rushing off as the rest followed them. "Who are these guys?" "The people who helped us use the keys!" Boboiboy stated as Gopal nodded, making them move along to a longer path that's starting to crack. Yaya quickly used her powers to lift them up, moving past the dangerous path as Blue Falcon stopped before one gate. "Your rift is this gate enter it---hurry!" Blue Eagle voiced as the ground was starting to falter.

The group opened the gates, entering as a white light shone over their figures. Soon, they all felt a gush of wind on his body, Fang opened his eyes to see that they were off the group—falling from the sky. 'What the... the rift must've been slightly contorted to return us in such a spot!' He thought looking around as he soon laid eyes on a panicking Gopal who was hugging Ochobot. Fang looked around as he soon caught sight of Boboiboy and Yaya both fainted as Ying tried to reach for them. "Wake her up! Ying!" "On it!" Ying yelled as she managed to quicken his dive and grab onto their wrist—shaking them awake. Yaya fluttered her eyes open, soon surprised at their situation. "Yaya! You need to switch our gravity! Hurry!" Boboiboy voiced as he managed to take a grasp of the situation, seeing that some of the others were waking up.

As Yaya managed to focus despite their fear inducing situation, she switched the gravity of the people present, making them land without injuries. They looked around with confusion as they were seemingly present on a desert when Maskmana opened his logs. "We are back. This is somewhere around Egypt from my logs' location." Maskmana voiced as they looked at one another, smiling as they were finally back. As they were about to cheerfully congratulate their return, a ship entered the area as they saw the familiar insignia. "Its—" "Admiral Amato!" Gopal voiced in a cheerful tone, thrown Ochobot up in the air as the robot scolded him off to calm down. 'We are really... home...' Ying thought as her eyes slightly teared up, a little surprised by a hand swatting them away. She turned to see Fang giving her a sweet smile, making her lightly blush. "We're home." Boboiboy said as they all nodded with a smile whilst awaiting for Amato to get off the ship.

"Where have you been!?" "Uh... a really long story." Ciciko stated as the Admiral of the Fleet heaved a breath, patting his son on the back, making Boboiboy give him a reassuring smile.

ONE MONTH LATER...

"Admiral Boboiboy!"

As the brown-haired male slightly got surprised, he looked up from a few stacks of papers on his desk to see Yaya and Gopal present with an irritated gaze. He showed a confused expression while looking at them. "Yes?" "We demand a mission change!" Yaya voiced as her hair was slightly wet whilst Gopal wore a soaked hoodie. "It's just a simple town repair project to ensure Kasvinne's cold temperature was regulated." Boboiboy voiced as the two sighed, making Boboiboy give a light chuckle as he stood and walked them out. Outside the halls, Boboiboy was walking past some groups of cadets when the alarms suddenly blared.

"Code Red, unidentified stowaway! Code Red, unidentified stowaway—sector C, level 2—Co" "Man, just when I got out." Boboiboy stated as the two smirked before following him to the lower sector, soon opening to see a familiar figure by the ground. "I-I wasn't doing anything! You said to move here!" An irritated voice stated as he rose his hands, soon revealing a familiar short clown alongside a jester. "Jokertu. Juggernaut. Why are you back here?" Yaya asked as the soon both pointed to the side, revealing a shocking male present. "T-That G-Guy said to b-bring him here! A-Admiral Fang wasn't present due to a covert m-mission b-back at Planet Junkberg." Juggernaut stated as the male smirked as he walked out of the side---TAPOPS agents pointing their weapons at him. "G-GOPAL!?" Boboiboy voiced alongside his friends, making the General smirk. "You really welcome me well, Boboiboy." Ether Gopal voiced as he looked towards the two Circus members.

"I hadn't expected the Lostvayne ruler to be so... tiny here---not to mention my greatest assassin being a mere assistant."

As Ether Gopal stated those words, the two feeling intimidated as they weren't aware of what he meant. "Lower your weapons, we know him." Yaya stated as the agents lowered their weapons, cautiously moving back to ensure their safety. Just as the group was about to ask Ether Gopal what he was doing at their rift, a portal opened showing a doused Fang with some dirt on his hair. His red eyes searched the room to see the two Circus members. He roughly shook his head to get the dirt off before moving towards the two. "I gave you two orders didn't I? Now that stupid Gijimo ran off with a powersphere!" Fang stated in a scary voice, even intimidating those agents behind him. "And his temper really does remain in any rift." Ether Gopal stated as Fang looked at him, realizing that he wasn't their Gopal. "I'll quickly explain what I am doing here. His Highness was honoring the new ruler of Crimoire---he asks the presence of those who aided him in battle. That included your allies, Boboiboy." Ether Gopal voiced as they were surprised by his words.

"This is a formal invitation to all TAPOPS men---as a small party will be taking place at Crimoire, the new Crimoire that is." Ether Gopal stated as he carefully picked up the two short Circus members, who felt scared. "Really? But won't the rift—" "Just as long there won't be too much change or you do not last long in our place—it will be fine. Now, I await your arrival in three days---a week in your rift." Ether Gopal stated as he let go of the two, bowing before leaving them.

'Man... another dimension visit after a month? This is quite the adventure.'