11 - Dear

11 – Dear

As the twin Emperors hear the news of their younger brother, they become wary of the on-coming fights from then on. "But didn't you say he was dead? How easily can the dead be revived here?" Ciciko asked as he looked at the royals. Marcus heaved a sigh as he held the handle of his sword. "Once there are two moon crystals fused together, most of things can be revived. Memories, powers, and even summon souls... but there is something wrong." Marcus said as the group turned to him. "I anticipate for that devil-dog to go and prance his powers like one who is power hungry would usually do. But he isn't even using it for dangerous means." Marcus stated as they got what he was entailing.

"It's almost as if he's just taunting us with his powers."

As Fang stated those words, they nodded upon the realization. "If that's the case. We must've missed something else in this ploy." Zion stated as Ether Boboiboy pressed his hands on his chin, he looked over at Ether Fang. "If he isn't playing around... Boboiboy, the prime one, redeploy all of you men to guard this barrier. I'm going to deploy some of my men at the palace." Ether Fang said as the two felt confused by what he said. "What are you entailing?" Ether Boboiboy asked with a conflicted tone. "I have a suspicion on one of his ploy. If he wants to play then he'll go to the best place in Ethereal." Ether Fang said as he snapped his fingers, a makeshift palace appear with the underground tunnels present. 'So that's what he meant...' Fang thought as the rest agreed to his words, seeing as how the queen's premonitions are never wrong.

Whilst they plan their defenses and counters, Belle was inside the library of her mother-in-law, looking at the book's titles while her hand lightly touches them. Pacing inside the room, her head felt dizzy as she felt her body weakening. In the upper room, Gopal laid unmoving while Ochobot was keeping an eye on him. "Little one—" A calm voice made Ochobot turn with fear, soon realizing it was Kei. "—I wish to ask something." Kei stated in a formal tone, making the robot-sphere turn towards him. "I was informed by Lady Yuri that you hold the capabilities of teleportation. And this man—" He pointed to Gopal. "—has the capabilities to reform molecules. Is that true?" Kei asked as he dropped his hands to his sides, making Ochobot nod. "W-Why do you ask?" "Out of reasons. For someone to be harmed alongside me, there must be something else they plan to do." Kei said as he could sense a strange aura around Gopal's figure.

Black and white figures moving around the fields, Gopal couldn't help but stay still and look around. 'So... I got hit... then where am I?' Gopal thought as he felt worried for himself. As a few memories with his friends showed up, he looked at them carefully to see that there was simply something wrong. Whilst he himself looked normal, his friends all bore red or blue eyes, making him shocked when they all stopped their previous gestures, slowly turning their heads towards him. Before he could step back, the figures of his friends became dust, soon combining to a single black cloud. 'What the!? Run—RUN!' He thought as he turned away, but was shocked by a figure appearing before him. A charming yet familiar male wearing a hat gave him a nonchalant smile, almost as if he's twisting his intentions.

"What an adorable little dog... quite tough however... with all that justice."

The male said as his eyes were feigning colors from orange to brown, but soon the orange one appeared. "But... careless." The male said as Gopal felt his body weakened, peeking to the side to see multiple colors emerging. Gopal was quick enough to realize that the cloud was recreating something outside his memories. "See you when you get up... Gopal.' The male said with a calm tone, tipping his hat to Gopal. The male previously laid down gasp upon opening his eyes, looking around to see an unfamiliar boy and Ochobbot beside him. "Gopal!" Ochobot called as he went and hugged the male, making Gopal wide-eyed, looking around the room. "Peekaboo." A voice said as something emerged from the mirror, making them alarmed.

"Oh my, I have an audience with the great Prince himself."

As the male stated those words, he put his hand on his chest, lightly bowing in a mocking way, making Kei bite back his words

As the male stated those words, he put his hand on his chest, lightly bowing in a mocking way, making Kei bite back his words. "Get away, Mister Prince." Kei stated, aware of who was in front of him as he stood in stance, glaring down the male. "Or should I say, Prince Bentley to properly address you in your chamber?" Kei said as Bentley scoffed, impressed by the powerful aura surrounding the child. As Gopal painfully stood, Bentley turned his gaze towards his little playmate, making the male a bit ticked off by what he did. "Was that fun, little dog?" "Stop saying that! Why are you here!?" As Gopal used his powers, Bentley moved to the side, catching a glimpse of the sudden stone wall turning into ice. 'So... another resemblance to this General. What a remarkable power... how amusing.' He thought, looking back to an irritated Gopal.

Before the three could do anything, Bentley moved back through the wall, walking off elsewhere as Ochobot requested for help. Belle walking towards another part of the palace, she felt concerned whilst her head felt pained. 'My, my, what a sight...' She heard as her eyes widened, looking around to see no one else present. Her heart pounding, she turned her heels from her original destination to another place, moving about to the palace entrance, Belle stopped anyone from coming with her, seeing the sheer amount of Maruterra guards, she moved away. 'This isn't it... something is wrong...' Belle thought as she soon rushed up a flight of stairs, seeing a beautiful garden. Walking towards the large tomb, she was shocked to see another figure present, making her freeze upon realizing the familiar aura.