20 - Wake Up

20 – Wake Up

As the palace guards started to worry, Ether Gopal heaved a breath as he looked towards Boboiboy and Fang who were both discussing about what happened before their transport, Marcus calmly stood beside him with an unsettling smile. "It feels that we've not been able to stop it." Ether Gopal stated as Marcus nodded. "Your guards needed to retreat. Those monsters won't stop until they get what they want... especially now that they've been summoned by the wrong hand." Ciciko said as they both looked at the smaller man who remained seated by the table, seemingly thinking of something. "Lostvayne will be quite the battle... but it is dangerous for us." Ether Gopal said as he peered to Marcus who chuckled and nodded. "One should know when the battle happens... but this time—I will no longer hold back." Marcus said as he turned towards

'The one who lives and the one who survived. He will suffer immensely from this new enemy.'

As loud dry coughs were heard inside a room, Zion remained sat on the floor as he held his hand to his lips. Tasting iron, he pulled his hand slightly back to see blood, making his shocked as he walked to the nearby mirror. Seeing his lips slightly tainted with blood whilst he wiped them off immediately. "You seem out of it, your highness." A familiar voice said as he glanced to the side, seeing Ether Fang enter with a strict expression. "What is it?" "Trouble. It is said by Marcus and the rift-Boboiboy that someone has summoned monsters from hex—back to here. Guess who did it?" Ether Fang stated as Zion gritted his teeth, not needing to guess as he already has an idea. "What has happened?" Zion asked as he went out the room alongside Ether Fang, moving towards the throne room to which also revealed the rest of the TAPOPS group. "We have a plan, dear brother." Ether Boboiboy stated as Zion went to stand beside him the rest surrounding him.

As two robots entered the room, the TAPOPS group were both shocked by the familiar pair. One humanoid yellow robot and one purple humanoid robot. "There are multitudes of seismic pulses transferred from somewhere to Crimoire, I've seen where it could've been. I've asked some assistance from Ochobot and Ms. Ying to realize it wasn't a rift reaction. This one is from the hex, your highness." The yellow robot said as he soon put out a holographic visual for them, seeing six figures. "Who are they?" Ether Fang asked as he carefully analyzed their exterior. "Lostvayne, hex's most fearsome guard-dogs." Marcus stated as the twin Emperors were shocked, making Boboiboy sigh. "Seems like they prepared a lot for this battle." Zion voiced with malice. "No matter what, we've all gone through, we won't be stopped by these enemies." Kaizo stated as Fang looked towards his brother who was staring at the enemies, Ciciko gave a small smile. "We've managed to live this far—leaving without finishing this mission—will make quite a dent on my track record." Gopal said as Yaya chuckled alongside a smirking Ying. Boboiboy looked towards the twins who seemed baffled by the groups' speech. "We'll fight alongside you guys. Be prepared for victory." Boboiboy uttered, making the rest feel a bit more motivated, nodding.

"Your highness! The enemies are appearing from the eastern side of the kingdom!"

A guard rushed in, making the twin brothers furrow their brows together. "The east connects to the sea—" "—they're after the people. Get guards to the eastern walls, now!" Ether Gopal stated, interrupting Yasmine, making the guard nod before rushing to fulfill the order. "It'd be best for us to clear out this room—right, your highness?" Yasmine stated as the two nodded, looking towards the two Admirals. "Time for a plan." Fang said as they all paid close attention to the words coming from the TAPOPS group and Ether Gopal. Rushing off the palace walls, they moved to their positions after receiving their orders. "Are you sure I should be with you?" Ether Gopal asked as Gopal, Fang and Ying looked at him, nodding. "You have a better grasp at monitoring, if we ever fall back—we can count on you to save us, right?" Fang asked with a serious expression, making him nod. As soon as they arrived at the nearby plaza, countless guards pulled out civilians and moved them to safety.

"What a pleasant surprise~ my hefty dinner came."

A slightly calm voice stated as they looked to the side, seeing a woman with a yellow coat alongside a hat-wearing alien. Ether Gopal felt alarmed to see the woman. "What a pain, are those enemy troop leaders?" Gopal asked as Ying heaved a breath. "They're the Lostvayne members! Remember what Boboiboy explained!" Ying stated as Fang looked towards them with alertness. "I don't recall being reserved for a dinner. Any explanation for that?" Gopal stated, making the two show a smirk at his comment. "K-Karren...?" Ether Gopal voiced as the woman remained her glance at him, her eyes seemingly showing signs of sadness. "Hello, sweetheart." Karren said as the male alien beside him waved hello. "You know them?" Ying asked with shock as Ether Gopal broke from their stare down. "Who wouldn't know their own fiancé?" Ether Gopal voiced as they were shocked from the revelation, even stunning the hat-wearing alien.

Meanwhile, Ether Fang dashed towards the border with Zion, Boboiboy and Yaya. They were shocked by the literal slaughter in-front of them, making them alarmed by the sudden shudder of the ground, continuing to move along as they soon caught a sight of a familiar pair. "Aryan! Lewis!" Yaya voiced with concern as they both moved back. Boboiboy was shocked to see that they were facing off against the king himself. Bentley looked towards them with a smirk. "What a terrific battle—but I have better matters to settle." Bentley voiced while raising his sword as he was about to deliver a blow to the two aliens he was fighting when a large slice of black appeared. The air clearing to soon show Ether Fang single-handedly broke his sword into bits—excluding its handle—with his bare hand. Ether Fang's aura changed as he lifted his gaze towards Bentley who was slightly amused by his strength. "My, my, what a frightening gaze you have on me." Bentley said as Ether Fang sliced the air, shadow attacks accompanying it whilst Bentley dodged.

Zion felt the gush of wind change as he soon looked towards Yaya who was able to move Lewis and Aryan to a safer spot, managing to treat their wounds. "Do you feel it too?" Boboiboy asked as Zion nodded. "It's not me though—someone else, is watching." Boboiboy said as he looked to see that there was a faint ancient mark in the sky, more so around them like an internal barricade. "Look out!" Aryan yelled as the air was sliced, but Zion moved fast enough. "Boboiboy—" "Ice-Blazer!" Boboiboy yelled as he transformed to Freezeglaze, shooting an arrow to where he was previously standing. Just as they suspected, an arrow was indeed shot—but this one exploded. It imploded as Freezeglaze's arrow created a massive icicle up to the sky. Zion look to the direction of where the arrow originated to see that there was a tower set-up for the red-haired enemy archer, who was seemingly giving a calm smile.

"Hey, Boboiboy—what to amuse our new friend?" "Why not—he seems to be a Lostvayne member anyway."