04 - Prince Kei

04 – Prince Kei

After passing the battlefield, the group soon saw a large castle atop a hill with buildings surrounding it. "We'll be landing by the castle Allen. Treat our guests a little nicely." Ether Gopal said as the space-ship moved and opened its hanger for the TAPOPS group to get off. They remained alert, but impressed at how beautiful and carefully designed the castle seemed. "General." A strict tone said as they approached the courtyard. "Marcus, to what do I owe this pleasure." Ether Gopal said as the slender and dark skinned male gave him a smirk.

" Ether Gopal said as the slender and dark skinned male gave him a smirk

"The Emperors will arrive shortly and told me to inform you. But my, I never expected such a... strange crowd." Marcus stated as he looked at the group, making Maskmana and Ciciko stare at the male with a strange familiarity. "Do you perhaps have a version of me in your rift as well?" Marcus stated as they felt alarmed by his knowledge, making Ether Gopal chuckle. "Seems like you'll need this—" Ether Gopal snapped his fingers, a quick spark emitted from the group's power-bands. "—it'll allow you to know who is who in this world." Ether Gopal said as the group felt relieved. "Wait. How do you even have this?" Ochobot asked as he felt suspicious. "I hacked into your rift before I left, Ochobot? Was it? So yes, I do know who everyone is from your planet to ours." He answered, making the Fang and Yaya baffled.

After Gopal grew curious, he used the watch and inputted Allen and Marcus' name, soon making him alarmed. "EH?! Adudu is that small guy!? And that Jorkertu guy was him!?" Gopal said as they were shocked, looking at Allen who raised a brow at them. "How adorable. They even have a mini-Allen there too?" Marcus said as Allen gave him a glare, making him retreat. As they were about to discuss, the gates soon opened to reveal two figures ridden on a horse, moving in as they stopped near the group. "Your highness." The three greeted as the rest remained stiff. "I cannot believe my sights. How had this happened?" Zion asked as he walked towards the group, making Boboiboy stare at himself.

 How had this happened?" Zion asked as he walked towards the group, making Boboiboy stare at himself

"What an awful sight this truly is. Had the rift made a mistake?"

As Ether Boboiboy asked while getting off his horse. "Look, even we don't have a clue. But there were some guys that went to our side first." Gopal said as the twin emperors sighed, making the rest concerned. "Who?" "It seems like it was me as well as Ciciko." Tarung said as the two were alarmed, looking towards Ether Gopal who shook his head. "If there were no sight of our Tarung and Ciciko in battle, just what could they have planned? To go far as moving towards another rift?" Ether Boboiboy voiced as he carefully thought, looking at those present to land his eyes on Ochobot. But his eyes went wide when he saw a familiar mark present on Ochobot. "Did you meet Captain Zola?" "Yes, sir." Allen said as Zion caught on to what made his twin alarmed.

"They weren't after a fight... they wanted the trigger into opening other rifts without risking their lives... they wanted—" "—this little fellow!" As the group were alarmed by Ochobot being pulled back into a familiar man. "Zola." "We meet again, Gopal." Zola said as he gave a menacing glare towards the group while holding onto Ochobot who became scared from the situation. "I have the Prince in my hand—make a mistake... and not only will we conquer the world, but destroy yours as well." A blond haired man stated as they froze in place, unable to stop Zola and his aid from leaving, making them annoyed. "Who was that?!" Ying asked as the three felt frustrated. "Rylan. The first division captain alongside Zola. He's also someone from Crimoire." Allen said as everyone felt frustrated.

"What are we heading into!? How do we get our friend back!?"

With Fang asking with an enraged tone, holding Zion's collar as the nearby knights held their weapons out. "Calm down—at ease." Ether Boboiboy said as the knights all drew back their weapons, not opposing their emperor's orders. "Like we've said, they are after Ochobot's power of teleportation... they will not harm him since they need him." Zion said as the rest were still anxious, making Kaizo look towards the two. "But they also have a hostage. Who is this prince?" "Prince Kei... if you were full of wits, you'd also know that its King Fang's younger brother." Ether Gopal said as they all were shocked.

Before they can continue their discussion, a large whirl of wind surrounded a certain part of the floor, soon dark flashes revealed another familiar face

Before they can continue their discussion, a large whirl of wind surrounded a certain part of the floor, soon dark flashes revealed another familiar face. "I see you've heard the news—Fang." Ether Boboiboy said as they looked towards the dark haired male who wore a fearful glare. "What has happened to my brother? Care to explain, Emperor?" Ether Fang asked as his red-eyes bore into the unknowing group. "We are also surprised, Fang. But we must retrieve them as it can cause chaos." Tarung said as he could already sense the tension between the two factions. 'So this... was what they wanted.' Ciciko thought as Zion carefully settled them down.

"We'll need to carefully create a plan. Please notify us about Crimoire." Tarung said as the rest all took a breather and the two kings nodded. "Crimoire has one thing that varies it from other kingdoms..." Zion said as Marcus looked towards the group. "Crimoire runs on death and it will continue to do so upon our arrival. This means once you enter, you have a limited amount of time to get out before some of your mortality gets stolen by them." Ether Boboiboy said as they nodded, understanding most of the leveled knowledge they'd need from the group.

"Upon entering Crimoire, we all must split up to avoid suspicion, after all... our souls are easily spotted due to the nature of the place." Ether Gopal said as the rest heaved breath, looking at one another before finally agreeing to what the Ethereals said...