T i r e d

Shirou waited for Hiroki to come home, took a phew centries before he actually did. When he had found Hiroki he was covered in Bruises and cuts leading all the way down to his ankles. "What happened to you, why do you always come home hurt!?" Shirou growled as he went to the kitchen to grab some bangadges. "Its fine baby, you dont need to worry." Shirou sighed in anger and wrapped the bangadges around him. "Your an idiot, your the strongest beast-man here how could you ge-" "Be quiet!" Hiroki growled, looking the other way. Shirou merely calmed down. "Sorry" He said. When he was done, Hiroki went up to his room. "Oi! Where are you going?" Hiroki stopped. "Up, i have a concert this weekend so i need to practice"

Shirou groaned and ran up the stairs, gripping Hiroki's T-Shirt. "No." He stated. "What the hell do you mean No!" To Shirou, Hiroki looked extremely tired, and angry. It made him feel worse because he couldnt do anything but attempt to stop his husband. "Please?" He asked, placing his hands on his chest. Hiroki groaned and thought for a second before replying. ..."fine." Hiroki shoved Shirou away and walked into the kitchen. "Whats with you, why are you so tired love?" Shirou was placed on the bench by the white haired male, and felt lips touching his neck. "Its nothing babe...Just work" Hiroki whispered on his neck, his warm breath sending shivers down Shirou. "Im sorry i was mad" Hiroki places his lips on Shirou's, a crash of warmth going over the two. A small smile formed on Shirou's face, well moving some strands of hair away from Hiroki's tired expression. But they didnt stop there, they dove down for another kiss, this time more passionate and rough.

"You want to go a round dont you?" Shirou giggled as he was lifted up and brought to the bedroom.

A split second later, Shirou was pinned down and being forcefully kissed by his lover, he couldnt help but whimper as Hiroki licked his teeth. He then moved onto the tongue and sucked on it, Shirou allowed him entrance. They're tongues danced together, rubbing against each other sensationally. Hiroki obviously ended up winning and began penetrating Shirou's mouth. Small moans came from Shirou, only ending up in turning Hiroki on even more. They broke the kiss, with saliva trailing down their mouths. Hiroki stared at Shirou, seeing his stunning expression. Shirou cupped both of Hiroki's cheeks. "Fuck me" Shirou commanded and smiled, taking his coat off. Hiroki oblied and started biting Shirou's neck in a teasing manner. Out of the blue, Hiroki had stopped, he looked down at Shirou, and ripped his shirt open. "That was a new shir-" He was cut off with Hiroki's small kiss on his fore head. He'll just buy a new one. Hiroki dug down for Shirou's nipples, and began aggressively sucking on them. Shirou moaned and let his lovers name roll off his tongue. The dominant husband had rolled his hand down into Shirou's pants and began teasingly feeling his member. "A-Ah- Dont tease..Just fuck me a-already!" He demanded and took Hiroki's wrist. Hiroki laughed.

"please...I want you.." Shirou looked away when he said that, Hiroki stopped and placed his hand on his waist. "I love you" Hiroki said in his red flustered ear before kissing him. Hiroki then moved on, letting Shirou's belt loose, then using it to tie his hands above him. After he had finished tying him, Hiroki got up and went to the drawer, in there, was a bottle of Lube. He poured it in his hand, kissing Shirou gently. "Tell me if it hurts" He said. Shirou nodded. Hiroki had stuck one finger inside Shirou, hearing a whimper and groan from the white haired wolf. "Aah..h-hmmph.." Shirou opened his legs and closed them around Hiroki's waist. He started to thrust slowly, before adding another, and another. "Hah! P-Please just f-fuck me!" Shirou yelled with pleasure. Hiroki nodded, taking his fingers out and lining up with his entrace. Before he did, Hiroki glanced at Shirou, he was tired and panting, small tears in his eyes. Hiroki leaned in and pulled Shirou up. "W-what are you doing?" He asked and wrapped his arms around his neck. Hiroki firmly gripped Shirou's waist. "I love you.." Hiroki said, a small smile forming "I-I love you to" Shirou had replied. "G-go" "Heh, needy arent we now?" Hiroki smirked, making Shirou pout as he punched his top lovers chest. Hiroki lowered Shirou onto him, only feeling Shirou tighen around him. Shirou whimpered and dug his claws into Hiroki's neck. Once he was fully inside, he held his shaking husband and gave him warmth. He gave time for his lover to adjust..

Hiroki then began slowly moving, only hearing Shirou whimper like a little puppy. He let out a scream as Hiroki went deeper. "I-it hurts!" Shirou cried, tears falling down his eyes. "I know, just breathe baby" Hiroki slightly groaned. He hushed his Uke, and began to move again. Then, the pain slowly turned to lots of pleasure for Shirou, as Hiroki's thrust became easier for him. Then, Shirou weakly looked up at Hiroki, and kissed him, "mm!.." Shirou moaned, Hiroki's pace had fastened up, giving Shirou shivers and pleasure running down his body.

10 minutes of thrusting later

Hiroki's thrust grew sloppy, he was close, so was his lover who had come twice now. Hiroki released inside Shirou, and he had come on his stomach. They were both panting as Hiroki slid off, drifting to sleep. They were both at the point of fainting, before he did, Hiroki pulled Shirou over and cuddled him. "I l-love you so much..." Shirou pecked the white haired male's cheek. "Me to". Then they both drifted off into a long sleep.