Halloween Special

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・o(≧o≦)o・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

jUiCy. Its gonna be short because its a special OkAy.

Hiroki and his lover, Shirou, were sitting on the couch. Shirou was wearing some shorts that reached up to his thigh's, One of his lovers hoodies and some socks that led up to his knees. Hiroki, wearing a oversized hoodie, with some shorts leading up to his knees, with jewlery like a necklace, bracelett and earings. Shirou's legs where spread out, Hiroki sitting in between him, asleep on his chest. He had his hands wrapped around Hiroki's neck, and Hiroki's around his waist. Shirou couldn't sleep.

"Babe..." Shirou called, cupping his cheek. Hiroki mumbled under his breath, what sounded like a 'yeah?' to him. "I cant sleep..C-Can we watch a movie or something?" Shirou asked, he didn't have a clue to why he stuttered. "Sure.." Hiroki rubbed his eyes, gripping the remote and bringing it out of his pocket. "Well..Its halloween..So how about a scary movie?" Hiroki asked him. Shirou nodded in responce. "What do you want? It, The nun, chucky?". "Erm..How about chucky then" Shirou suggested.

(during the scary movie)

Shirou was..Shaking? Why, I never thought he out of all people, would be scared of a weird movie like this. "You good babe?" Hiroki asked, closing him inside his warm embrace. "U-Um..Is it weird that i'm scared a bit..?" Hiroki's eyes shot up a tad bit. He would never ask something like that, he would just refuse. "No..It's not weird at all" He responded, pulling him on his lap. "A-Are you sure..?" He was just clearing things out, stuttering out the small whisper. "Yeah"

During a scene, Shirou jumped, going into Hiroki's shirt. Hiroki only chuckled a bit. "You dont have to be afraid..Im here" After the movie, Shirou fell asleep in Hiroki's arms. And Hiroki wasn't bothered to take him to bed, instead, they both went to sleep on the couch together.

I dont have any more idea's goodbye.

   キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・o(≧o≦)o・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!