A demons dominance

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・o(≧o≦)o・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

This is mah first lime lime. I'm way to bitchy to actually make a lime or lemon okay ;-; and i may be short because everyhing hurts u3u

"N-No way..!" Shirou refused to think he would be a uke, although Hiroki thinks otherwise. Shirou covered his flustered face, slapping Hiroki furiously. Hiroki only chuckled in responce, gripping his hips and pulling him into a hug. Hiroki placed his lips beside Shirou's ear, sending shivers down his spine. Hiroki gently kissed Shirou before tugging on his bottom lip, asking to explore his tavern. Shirou refused, trying to push him off.

Hiroki pouts, soon pinching his thigh, causing Shirou to let out a small gasp. He quickly made his move, sliding his tongue in his mouth. "Mmh! Nn!" Shirou choked, sinking into his touch. Hiroki shoved Shirou on the bed, still connected with the kiss. Shirou's lungs were slowly running out of air.

"Ah..! Hah... mmph!" Shirou's moans muffled well Hiroki deepened the kiss, his lungs also needing air, but not as much as Shirou. Finally, after a couple of minutes, Hiroki finally broke the kiss, Leaving Shirou panting roughly well holding his chest. "Have i proven my point yet" Hiroki asked, a wide grin glued to his face. Shirou didnt respond, just holding onto the sheets tightly. Hiroki smirked, gripping Shirou's chin and tilting it to the side. He bit his neck, his teeth sinking in through his skin. He left no spot untouched until he found his sweet spot. "Ah~ N-..!" Shirou moaned, his breath hitched. Hiroki sunk his teeth in further, Hearing Shirou's moans become louder with each bite.

Shirou screamed under his breath, blood dripping down his neck, Hiroki licked the blood off his neck, apologising. After Shirou took a breather, Hiroki attacked him. He brung his coat to his shoulders, ripping his shirt. Shirou was flustered. Hiroki kissed his chest, making Shirou breathe out. "P-Pervert..! Stop-" Shirou gasped, feeling his lovers warm hands pinch on his nIpple, (._.) his mouth caressed the other one. Shirou started moaning out, holding back the tears that could prickle through.

"Nngh..~ n-no..S-Stop..!" He groaned.

"O-Okay! I-I admit it..Y-You..Are a s-seme.." Shirou confessed to him, blushing as red as a tomato. "Good, but that dosen't mean im stopping~"

   キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・o(≧o≦)o・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

[Yall have been sugesting a lemon but im a wus at making lemons okay, so im going to get my older cousin to write it and post it. Goodbye U^U