Who the hell are you?-

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

S3..Who the hell are you?-

Shirou and Hiroki have had an unbreakable bond together. They became mates a while ago, and it was no regret....

"Ugh..." Shirou groaned, walking early in the morning to the mayors, and just for a fucking meeting. He shifted into his wolf form, jumping quickly around the place. Fortunately, he wasn't far from the mayors but he wanted to stay in bed with his lover, Hiroki. God, shirou hated this job, especially when he only gets 5 hours of sleep and never gets to see Hiroki in the morning.

"Im here..." He called, seeing the mayor standing there, her hand in her other palm, smiling gently. "Let us start then"

"Alan has not yet been defeated, but Hiroki and you Shirou may be the only one who can stop him.." She said, sipping her tea. Shirou nodded in agreement, crossing his arms. "Also, last night at the harbour, a pack of beastman arrived unannounced and have somehow snuck in" Shirou cruiously raised an eyebrow. "It would be nice if you and Hiroki go and investigate" Shirou's eyes widen, he normally never gets to work with Hiroki since the incident. "Would you like to?" She asked, He immediately nodded, getting his phone out.

*My Grumpy wolf UvU*

Hey, Mayor wants us to investigate some people who had snuck in yesterday, Are you coming?'

*Demon Pervert ¬_¬*

Sure! Ill be there in 20! Love you :D

*My Grumpy wolf UvU*

Yeah yeah...Love you to. See you soon- Baka.*

Shirou placed his phone down, Shoving it in his pocket well waving goodbye to the mayor. He walked down the long stairs, having flashbacks of when Hiroki was hypnotiesed by Alan.. heh heh didnt wanna relive that moment-

He was beside the harbour, nothing or no evidence seen or found, he was about to change that. He shifted into a wolf, closing his eyes and trying to find something. "Dammit, it must've been some birds travelling" He stomped his foot, sighing deeply. "God dammit, Where is he?" Shirou wondered where his lover was.

Suddenly, a pack of random people came, grabbing Shirou's attention. "Hey tots, whats a cute guy like you doing here?" He asked, the smirk on his face widening. "Cute?" Shirou clicked his tongue. "How the fuck do they think im cute, i didnt even have a shower this morning-." Shirou muttered, hearing a chuckle in responce. "Your eyes say it all darlin'~" He , Teased. He grew angry. "Now, who are you?" He asked him, Shirou crossed his arms, "Im from the beastman police, investigating people who had snuck into anima-city without permission" Shirou spoke. "Oh really, well your looking right at 'em" He replied, Shirou wasn't very surprised these goons where the ones who snuck in, their pretty dumb.

"Then your gonna have to come with m-" Suddenly, a pair of strong hands gripped Shirou's wrist tightly, pinning them beside his head. He softly gasped, his grip being to strong to get out of. Then a bull shifted human again, grabbing Shirou's chin. "Well whos- "Oi" a voice in the blue was heard. They all turned to see a black and angry figure, his furious aura making them shiver. Then, the figure disappearred, along with Shirou. "What the hell" the invador said, looking around his surroundings.

"Your here" Shirou said to Hiroki, who glared at them with fury in his eyes. But, that fury, had a smirk on his face. He pulled Shirou in for a kiss. "Heh you think your tough?-" He chuckled once more, sweat dripping down his face well trying to act tough in the moment. "Ghh..." Shirou groaned well the black haired male swirled his tongue around Shirou's neck, his tongue tickling him. He sunk his teeth into his skin, hearing the small whimper and trembling sigh of content.

Hiroki stopped, licking Shirou's skin in apology. Hiroki got infront of Shirou, walking towards the little fuckers who snuck in here. "Dont ever touch him." Hiroki stated. "Yeah yeah so wh-" one of his guys barely finished his sentence, they all turn to see a headless body barely on his feet, before stumbling into the water behind the small gang. "W-What the fuck!?" They yell, seeing the zebra corpse splash into the water.

"Y-You bastard!" They're 'leader', yells in anger. "OUR BOSS WITH END YOUR LIFE IN A SINGLE HIT1" He yells. He raised a eyebrow, so that guy isn't the boss. Soon, hiroki had enough of them yelling about, he got behind them, kicking them all unconscious (yep because thats possible-). He faced towards Shirou, seeing him jump in his arms in surprise, soon enjoying this feeling. "Are you okay?" Hiroki asked, worry covering his eyes. "Y-Yeah..Im fine" They shared a kiss of gentleness.

"Alright..Lets get these little shits to prison" Hiroki sighed, pulling Shirou in closely, digging his head into his shoulder. "Hmm..Your warm" He hummed, kissing his neck softly.

(After that. )

"They said that their boss will end us, so obviously the bull wasn't the leader..We'll try to get more information, but it seems its all they will say" Shirou speaks. Mayor nods, "You got them and im proud, thank you both very much, im grateful for this" Her kind voice, shes definitely a mayor. "Is there anything else?" She asked. Hiroki and Shirou glimpse at each other. "Mhm" Hiroki nods.

"I dont want Shirou doing this". Shirou's eyes widen, "What?!" He yelled. "I dont want you to get hurt by these guys, alright?" "Im doing it.." He replied immediately. Hiroki sighs "Fine...But dont ever go alone again" He demands, of course Shirou had to agree. "Bye mayor" Hiroki waves, a kind smile glued to his face.

As soon as they both got out of the door, Hiroki pinned Shirou against the wall, he grunted well his back hit the concrete wall."A-Ah?-" Hiroki gently pecked his lips. "I'm sorry, just please let me come with you at all times baby" Shirou snuggled up to Hiroki, nodding a phew times. He sighed in relief.

(At le home uUwUu)

*I ship you with Shirou ;)*

Hey, can you please come over? :)

*Basketball Tenuki OwO* (michiru)

Sure? What's the occasion? Does it involve Shirou ;]

*I ship you with Shirou ;)*

Be quiet, and yes, now come over. >:v

*Fucking basketball legeng OwO*

OkAy -3-

"Hey kiddo!" Hiroki hugged Michiru, before high-fiving her. "Whats up friend?" Michiru asked him, the kind, pure and excited expression on her face. "Well uh..Its just i kinda wanna..Propose to Shirou" Hiroki rubbed his neck, seeing the stars in Michiru's eyes. "OMG REALLY! THATS GREAT" She yelled.

(Im lazy as fuck, Michiru told Hiroki all the shit he needed U>U) btw Hiroki will propose in the last chapter if im not to lazy to make one 'vO-Ov' )

"Thanks kiddo" Hiroki chuckled well waving goodbye to his fellow best friend. "See ya!" She ran off. "Hmm, where is Shirou anyway?" Hiroki questioned himself. Out of the oblivion, His phone began ringing. "Hello?" He answerd his phone, hearing it was an unknown number...

"What..?"

Ahahahahahaha i did something ;^;

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

Ahahahahahaha i did something ;^;