Truth or dare!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

Mayor and Shirou have been forced to play truth or dare with Michiru and Pingua and Nazuna. "Whats truth or dare?" Mayor asked, making pingua, Michiru and Nazuna go pale. "How do you not know what truth or dare is..!" Michiru sighed.

"It's a game where you ask someone truth or dare, is they say truth, you have to ask something like "Who do you hate or something?" and if its dare, you have to make someone do something and they cant deny." Michiru exclaimed, Mayor nodded. "I do indeed have some spare time to play.." Mayor sat on a chair on top of the rooftop.

"Okay... ill go first And uh..Pingua, truth or dare?" Nazuna called out. "Truth!" Michiru silently whispered 'wus' under her breath. "Hmmm...If you were to like anyone, who would it be?" She asked, a blush rose up on his face. "U-Um...M-Michiru" he confessed, placing his hand on his mouth. Michiru blushed, soon smiling brightly and hugging Pingua gently. Pingua smiled in emarrasment.

"Alright..I'll go..Shirou! Truth or dare?" Michiru asked in excitement. "Dare" He stated, glaring at her. "HEHEhHE I dare you to...AHA! Wear a maid dress infront of Hiroki '' Michiru chuckled evily. Shirou blushed deeply, punching Michiru violently. "You can't say nooo~" She laughed out, pointing at Shirou. " Fine...I hate you stupid fucking Tenuki..!" He yelled, stomping away from them all. Michiru continued laughing until she started crying.

[With shirou U^U]

He found a random maid dress in the mayor's staff closet, he snatched it out of there, throwing it on the bed roughly. He slowly got changed..Throwing the dress on. "Uh..." He sighed, pulling the skirt down.

He  blushed, getting images in his head

He blushed, getting images in his head. "W-Whatever..." He shook his head.

Shirou wore the dress, along with some black gloves, high knee boots with black ripped socks that lead up to his thighs. He gulped, beginning to wonder Hiroki's expression when he saw him wearing this.

[A few minutes later UnU]

Shirou went over, trying to find Hiroki wherever he was. He put his coat over him, hiding the dress. "There he is..." He was talking to his friends by the water fountain.

[Hiroki]

he laughed out from a joke his friends had just told him. Suddenly, something was tugging on his shirt. "Ah? Oh Shirou!" He hugged him, kissing his cheek softly with his smooth lips. "U-Uh...Can we go h-home please..?" Shirou asked. "Oh uh Okay sure! Bye guys" He waved, using his free hand to hold Shirou's soft palm.

[At hOmE-]

They walked through the door, Shirou immediately locking it. He began to take off his coat. "A-Ah, What are you doin-" Suddenly, he revealed a cute maid dress. Hiroki's eyes grow wide, staring all around him. 'damn..Sexy' Hiroki licked his lips, walking towards the embarrassed Shirou. "U-Uh...No..!" Hiroki roamed Shirou's body. Shirou whimpered softly. Hiroki gripped his wrist, flipping him to the wall and kissing him roughly with his Tongue. "Hmm~..." Shirou's eyebrows furrowed, trying to push him away. He was soon forced to sink into Hiroki's kiss, muffling his moans. "Mph..~"

Hiroki made his move, attacking his neck, leaving no spot untouched, he heard Shirou's moans and whimpers pace up and become louder which was music to his ears. "Ah~.. no..Stop.!.Hah This was...Hah Hah.. a dare..~" He exclaimed, choking on his own saliva. Hiroki threw him on the bed, crawling on top of him and licking his chest. "Ngh...!~" Shirou moaned out as Hiroki slid three fingers in his mouth. "Suck" He demanded, swirling his fingers and capturing his tongue.

[Time skip]

Shirou open his eyes, his body feeling weak and exhausted. He felt something heavy on his side which kept him from moving. He turned his head, seeing a peaceful and cute Hiroki, sleeping silently. He suddenly remembered what they did last night, getting images and flackbacks in his mind. Shirou blushed, red covering his face. Shirou felt Hiroki shift and hum, seeming he wasn't comfortable anymore. "You tired babe??" Shirou questioned the older male who could barely stay awake. "Mhm." Hiroki barely managed to choke out, hugging Shirou's waist. "Let's take the day off again.." Shirou couldn't help but smile at Hiroki's cute, childish and sleepy expression.

"Round 2?"

"AH!? NO YOU FUCKING PERVERT!"

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!