Sweet cuddles

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

"Ugh..Im home..!" Hiroki yelled out, dark bags under his eyes. "You look exhausted" Shirou walked over to him, cupping his cheeks. "Yeah, sorry, I got attacked by random people" He cried out drimatically. "Oh suck it up, you must of did something, they wouldn't go doing that without reason now would they" He glared at Hiroki. "MMMM Dont argue im not in the mood..!!" He stomped, sitting on his bed. He threw his bag somewhere in the corner of his bedroom, dragging the curtains shut.

Shirou walked over to him, sitting on his lap and hugging him. "Mmm" Hiroki hummed, running a hand through his lovers soft white hair. Shirou pecked Hiroki's cheek, earning a sweet little chuckle of exhaustion. "God i love you so much Shirou..." He yawned, placing his head on Shirou's chest, hearing his heart beats. Shirou shivered, feeling Hiroki's cold touch roam around his warm skin. Hiroki kissed his neck gently.

"Alright..I have to go make dinner mr. Drimatic-

"NO!" Hiroki cried, pulling Shirou closer.

"Why? Your being clingy again"

"I want hugs Shirouuuu" He wined.

"Alright fine..But you can shut up and starve" Shirou placed his hands on Hiroki's neck, god damn hes cold.

Eventually, the two clingy love birds fell asleep together UwU so in the morning-

Shirou opened his eyes, he had to get ready for work soon. He tried to move but was stopped by a strong familiar grip of hands. Hiroki's hands held Shirou close to him, he chuckled. He only had one choice, to wake him up.

"Baby..." Shirou hummed, pecking his lips. He tried to escape his mates strong grip.

"Mmm...!" Hiroki hummed in annoyance, not budging his hands. "Stay with me..." He whispered, his eyebrows furrowed. "I cant, i have to go to work today" He pinched Hiroki's cheek. "Owie..!" He rubbed his cheek, triyng to ignore the pain. "You act like a child.." Shirou groaned.

"Take the day off..! I am" Hiroki slightly opened his eyes, his vission a bit blurry. "I cant, now let me go." He demanded, only earning a pout. "Fine whatever" He loosend his grip, hugging onto the pillow tightly. Shirou glimpsed at his angry face, he sighed, ruffling his soft hair. "I just want hugs with my Shirou.." He said, facing the other way like he was embarressed.

"Come on..Ill make you breakfast" But all he got from that was ignorance. 'I mean..It wouldn't be bad taking the day off..We never spend time together anyways. Shirou made his desision. "Alright then..Ill take the day off" Hiroki's eyes open, stars building up. "Come here!" He opened his arms, waiting temtashiously for a hug. Shirou fell into his arms, getting comfy immediately. (Yep thats a thing. Fall on your bed and get comfy :/)

"Thanks baby..." He whispered before Hiroki fell asleep. Shirou smiled, kissing his lips and drifting to sleep as well.

L.O.V.E.L.Y-- U.W.U

GoOdbYe.-

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!