..Pranked..!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

Its gon' be a lil short because its a prank :/ and my hands hurt- its also kinda a lil oneshot but '>' i ran out of ideas other then the Hiroki will propose which is at the end :)

[With shirou UvU]

"SHIROOOOOOU!" A familiar female voice came rushing towards him, he groaned, knowing it was Michiru. "What do you want michiru?" Shirou said, sitting down on his chair.

"Let's do a prank on Hiroki!" MIchiru said, raising her fist. "And what prank is that?" He asked, crossing his arms, but secretly interested in his expression. "CHEATING PRANK!" She cried in triumph, excited for the prank. "Cheating? Hmm-" Shirou thought for a bit. "Alright fine..!" he only said yes because of Michiru's ugly puppy eyes.

"YESS!" >:D

"Iv'e brought pingua!" She shoved the gross albatross in his face. "Really. Him?" Pingua pouted in offence. "RuDe! aNd yEs!" She yelled in his face. "Fine, He'll be home by 5 and its 3, so we have 2 hours" He sighed. "Good, lets go to your house then-"

(It totally took them an hour to get there qwq

They had the plan. Shirou was gonna make moaning noices in the room(.-.) and when Hiroki comes in they'll be kissing, with Pingua's arms around Shirou and they will be half naked- ONLY THE SHIRT. Shirou despised this, but was still forced to do it, otherwise they have to do the other thing . . . we dont speak of that-

After one hour of eating sushi and Shirou agruing-

"Ah- HE'S COMING" Michiru whispered loudly, So michiru hid behind the large tv. Pingua and Shirou ran into the room.

"Babe i'm home-

"A-Ah..!~" Shirou faked a moaning noice from the bedroom. Hiroki raised a eyebrow, curiously going to the bedroom door.

"F-Fuck...N-No..!~"

This got Hiroki's attention, he slowly opened the door, Terror meeitng his eyes.

'H-Hes..Kissing him..?' Hiroki thought to himself, trying deperately to hold back the tears that were gonna break out. He dropped his phone. "Sh-Shirou..?" Hiroki whispered. Shirou avoided contact with him, facing the other way. Tears broke through Hiroki's eyes, Shirou immediately turned. His heart broke suddenly, watching as his own lover cheating on him with this dumb albatross, the same with Shirou as he stared through his tears and his lovers hurt eyes. Hiroki Transformed, running out the door and flying away. "Ah- HIROKI!" Shirou ran out to see him in the air, flying away. "DAMMIT!" He punched the door.

"Uh oh-" Michiru rubbed Shirou's back. "Let's go find him" Pingua and Michiru tranformed into Albatrosses, Shirou leaping on Michiru's back. They began flying around, hoping to spot Hiroki somewhere.

"There he is!" Pingua shouted, they stopped, seeing the poor, heart broken black haired male sit there on a building. They flew their silently, Shirou walking towards him. Shirou sat beside Hiroki, only to see Him shuffle over. Shirou heard his sniffles.. "Ba- "Dont call me that..!" He silently said, his voice beginning to break. Shirou sighed, being worried for his lover, who was in a ball, crying his eyes out. "Babe..Listen, u-um.." "What shirou?!" He yelled again, a deeper tone.

"Babe..I-It...It was a prank" Hiroki's eyes softened a bit.

"How should i believe you?" He spat in disgust.

"My thumb was in the way of the kiss..Just believe me" Shirou begged and pleaded for him to believe him.

"Actually, it's true," Michiru said, with her worried expression.

"I was behind the TV!" She rubbed her neck, sweat dripping down her forehead.

Shirou saw Hiroki calm, Hiroki turned and hugged Shirou gently. "Mine..And ill prove it"

(In bed-

*Unholy noises*

And for the rest of the day Pingua and Michiru had blood noses and went to see a priest and nunnery, They also had to go to church on sundays....Poor them-.

BAI ['\QwQ/']

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!