Beside the cherry blossom tree

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

UwU this may be a short boi too- sos. TvT

Shirou and Hiroki were able to go to work together and do a mission. Three people were killed by the sea and they wanted to find out who. Luckily, They found out who it was who killed the three of them. They were the best of partners, Hiroki wanted to be more than that though. "SHIROUUUU!" Hiroki caught up to him, screaming in his ear.

"WHAAT!?" Shirou pouted, rubbing his ear.

"Since its new years, can we go on a date together!" Hiroki smiled and pleaded to go on a date with him until he said yes.

"Ugh...Why not" Hiroki hugged him tightly until he felt like his insides were gonna spill out. Hiroki cupped Shirou's chin and kissed his forehead kindly. Shirou calmed, his eyebrows no longer furrowed, just calm. He sunk into Hiroki's touch, his head resting on his chest. He could hear his heart-beats.

*bump*

*bump*

*bump*

(after the adorable moment that made me cry ;n;

Hiroki looked down, seeing Shirou was falling asleep, he chuckled as he gripped his thighs, wrapping them around his waist, his head and arms resting on his shoulders. Shirou hummed an 'I love you', earning a small blush and pure smile back. He brought Shirou home, placing him in bed.

Hiroki had already begun getting ready since he knew Shirou was a deep sleeper. He left a note for him. The only thing he had to do was buy the ring. "Hmm it's already 3? Time passed by quickly aye kuro'' He flew with Kuro to the jewlery store. He looked around for a ring, soon having to ask where they were. "Hello there, could you escort me to all your male rings please?" You ask the lady at the front desk. "Why of course i could!" She led him to the lable 'mens jewelary' and it had many rings, necklaces and all sorts.

Hiroki looked around for the perfect one that Shirou would like. "This one." He stated. "That would be 35000 yen please" He handed the money over, she got out a little blue case and placed the ring inside of it.

"Have a nice day sir" She bowed to him.

The ring was gold, a wolf imprinted on it and silver oulines. There were small thick silver vines around it. Hiroki smiled softly, excited to give this to Shirou.

[ElLo sHiRou l<3 ]

He softly opened his eyes, looking up to see nothing but the furniture in the room. He looked around his surrounding's to see nobody, Shirou sighed. He was just about to get up when he saw a note on the desk, he picked it up and started reading..

Hey Babe, I left a little early so I could get ready for our date UwU. Just meet me on fujusaki hill at 5 alright, i promise its worth your time :3. Love you and see you there! Also kuro is with me xoxo.

Sinserly- ... _ _

Hiroki Your Boyfriend UuU

Shirou couldn't help but chuckle a bit, he looked at the time and noticed he didn't have much left. He quickly got out of bed, turning the shower on. Quickly stepping in the shower, he felt the hot pressure of the water make his skin turn red, he loved that feeling of hot water burning his skin sometimes. He placed the shampoo bottle in his hand, squirting some into his palm and dragging it to his hair. Shirou spread an even amount through his hair, and began to wash it all out. He did the same with the conditioner, soon squeezing body wash in his hand and washing his..well..Body.

He turned the shower off, the cold breeze hitting him, he shivered, closing the window. Shirou got changed into a black suit, with a tie he couldn't put on properly. "EH! ITS 5!" He yelled out to himself, seeing Michiru outside ready to give him a ride.

(At fujusaki hill U-U

He thanked Michiru as she flew off, running out of the trees to see him. "Babe.." Shirou softly whispered, getting Hiroki's attention. "Your here" That sweet smile can manipulate Shirou anytime. He sat beside him, leaning his head on his shoulder. "You look beautiful" Hiroki complamented him, a sweet blush creeping up to Shirou's face. "The fireworks will show soon.." Said Hiroki as he ran a hand through his hair.

Hiroki stood up. "Hm?" Shirou raised an eyebrow as he did the same. "Shirou.." Hiroki kneeled down on one knee infront of him. "Wh-What are you-" Shirou's eyes widened, as Hiroki showed a ring in his hand.

"Shirou Ogami..You have made me the happiest person alive..for over 8 years-...So will you keep making me happy for the rest of my life by being my partner?"

"W-Wha..." Shirou was speechless.

"Will you marry me Shirou?" He proposed to him, Shirou covered his mouth, a small tear on the side of his eye. "I-I dont know what to say b-but...Yes" He jumped into Hiroki's arms, hugging him tightly with a small smile glued to his face. Hiroki cried for him, smiling brightly and hugging him back immediately. He slid the ring on his finger, the fireworks started (convieniont right ;)). They shared a kiss of soft passion. They both gazed at the fireworks ahead of them.

IGHT- Time skip to the wedding)

"Do you, Shirou ogami, Take this man to be your loving husband for the rest of your days?" The priest asked him.

"Yes..I do."

"And do you, Hiroki Hirohana, Take Shirou ogami to be your husband for the rest of your days?"

"I do.."

"Then with this kiss...I pronounce you Partners forever and ever..." (didnt know wut else to say :|

They kissed passionately, a silent crowd soon turning into cheer and clapping.

"I love you, Shirou"

"Same here, Babe"

OMGISTARTEDCRYINGFORLIKESEVENHOURSITSTOSADFORMEEE

JNRINERNOENGERUHNFJMNHBGHNJMKJNHBGYVFTCDRCTFVGYBHNUJ T^T

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!