Im coming love..!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

"We have your little wolf, if you dont hand yourself over, he'll be dead by the next week, Hiroki Hirohana '' The voice..It was so familiar to him, his name was at the back of his head. "Dammit! I dont have enough time for this. He rang Michiru, Nazuna, Pingua and mayor, warning that Shirou had been kidnapped. Luckily, Mayor was able to track him easily, they had the advantege.

He was located in the human's city, and Hiroki knows that place well enough to find him in no time. "Lets meet up at the park!" Michiru said through the phone.

(At le park T3T Poor shirou-)

"Mayor and Pingua should be here soon" Hiroki was worried, he cant just stand here and wait, he has to save his lover. "Stop, we have to plan this-" "His voice, it sounded so familiar" Hiroki stated, trying to think where he had heard that voice from before.

But..Hiroki knew..He had to turn himself in to save him. It was the only chance to save him-

"Were here!" It was mayor and pingua, they're strict and 'onto it' faces on. They came up with plans to save him. But Hiroki was distracted, very distracted, Mayor noticed he kept glimpsing at something in his palm. "Hiroki, whats wrong?" Mayor asked kindly, hoping he'd respond. "Uh..You see um..I was gonna propose to Shirou in a phew days, but i guess it will have to wait." His eyes saddened. "Hiroki we promise, we will get him back" Nazuna said, her eyes so kind and pure.

He nods, Motivation building up inside of him. "Okay then! Lets do this!"

( With poor angry Shirou- :/ )

"S-Stop!" He cried out, feeling the whip once more, small tears built up in his eyes, his eyesbrows furrowed deeper. He screamed out under his breath, his panting fastening. "Torturing you is so fun though..!" He chuckled, gripping his hair roughly. He whimpered. "He wont come for you, Ogami, he will leave you here" He walked from the poor and helpless boy and slammed the metal door shut, a gust of wind making this pale skin shiver.

Shirou curled up into a circle, hugging himself.

(MK- So the reason why Shirou cant just bust out of there, like a non mature fuck, is because..*Thinking*=-=. AHA! Its because the 'guy' tranquolized him, it somehow blocked him from shifting into like the fucking giant ass silver wolf and eating peoples heads. [\oU^Uo/]

'I'm scared..Hiroki..Please come soon, i need you' Shirou thought to himself. He remembered his sweet smile, it blocked the pain. He missed Hiroki terribly, it felt like it was just 20 minutes ago he was in anima-city. Now hes here, being tortured... Shirou wrapped his coat around himself, trying to get warm on this cold, hard concrete. Suddenly, he heard the door slide open. His eyes widen in terror. "Time for some more fun~"

"W-Wait..NO!-

(Back to precious innocent shit Hiroki '-'....

Its already been 3 days, Hiroki is so worried, what if he gets killed before he make it there?. "I swear if they lay a finger on him i'll feed their organs to a dog, then throw whatever's left in a sack and toss it off a cliff" (I had to improvise okay .-.). "We leave on day 5." The mayor stated, only 2 days away..

"Ill save him, and kill whoever hurt him.."

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

(Sorry it was hella short ;_;