-Swimming-

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

"Remind me why where here again" Shirou spoke, crossing his arms and glaring at Hiroki. "Because I wanna go swimming~" Hiroki wined, dragging Shirou to the changing room. Hiroki put his togs on, a red and black swirled in lighting pair of shorts. And Shirou also put his on wearing a white and blue wolf shaped form of shorts. Shirou blushed, glaring at Hiroki's shirtless chest, only earning a chuckle in responce.

"Like what you see?~" Hiroki whispered in Shirou's ear while they walked to the pool. "S-SHUT UP!" Shirou yelled under his breath well slapping Hiroki a phew times. "Heh" He giggled. Hiroki and Shirou looked at many kids jumping off the cannonball area, and some swinging on the tarzan swing. The otherside of the pool was filled with adults and some babies, resting in a random spot.

"Come on!" Hiroki yelled, running towards the pool and jumping in, creating a giant wave. He smiled brightly, shaking his head as drops of water came off of his head. Shirou blushed deeply, staring directly at Hiroki, smiling brightly, no shirt and hes wet, (Dont take that the wrong way ;-;). "GET IN SHIROUUU!" Hiroki yelled, Shirou sighed, walking into the water, the heat making him shiver.

"S-Stop yelling..W-Where in public.." Shirou stuttered out, holding onto His lovers neck. "You're such a boring boyfriend" Hiroki stated. Shirou pouted, soon getting a kiss landed to him. Hiroki hummed, grabbing his pale, thin waist and hugging him gently, A small grin crept up on Shirou's expression. Hiroki brought Shirou to the seat that was in the corner of the pool, meaning it would probably be the deepest. The steam rising from the water reminded them both of a spa, which was enjoyable if you forget about all the hair that would remain in the water from the other beast-man.

Surprisingly, it wasn't much deeper then the small pool, but Hiroki glimpsed at a large pool that said '1.9' metres. "Lets go to the deepest pool" Hiroki stated. "Why- AH!?" Hiroki had transformed, bringing Shirou in the air bridal style. "Cant we just walk!?" He yelled, slapping Hiroki's arm. "Dammit! Put me down now!!" Shirou demanded, trying to push Hiroki without thinking he would fall. "Okay" He dropped Shirou "HEY! DAMN YOU HIROKI!" He yelled before crash-landing into the water, and it was seriously deep. Hiroki only laughed, dropping himself, also landing a hard hit in the water. "DAMMIT YOU IDIOT!" Shirou yelled, punching his chest. "Hey hey! I was playing with ya-" "No hugs for you!" Shirou turned his back in anger. Hiroki hung his head in defeat, crocidile tears flowing down his face. "This is now a pool of my tears-" Hiroki stated, curling into a ball and surprisingly floating.

Shirou chuckled under his breath. Hiroki swam to the seat over in the middle, sitting down and resting. Shirou pouted, swimming over to him. "Bastard..Dont ever do that again!" Shirou sat on his lap, squirming into his chest. "I thought you said no hug-" "I never said i couldn't hug you!" Shirou growled. "Never knew you could be such a Tsundere~" A smirk rose upon Hiroki's face. "W-Wha..?-" Suddenly, Hiroki pushed Shirou off his lap, slashing him in the water. "M-MM?!" He muffled, being pushed all the way the bottom. Hiroki smashed his lips on Shirou's, he found it getting harder to breath. He then placed a hand on his chest, his free hand sliding down his pants. Shirou needed air, and fast, he was so far struggling under his boyfriend.

Small tears already found their way to the brim of his eyes, but the water took it away. His air bubbles soon stopped and he needed to breath. Hiroki noticed, soon smashing him into another kiss. But, instead of exploring him, he blew air into Shirou's mouth, hearing his desperate breaths. But that didn't stop Hiroki, he rubbed his (THING DOWN THERE ;-;). He glared at Shirou's expression. One eye shut tightly, the other one barely opened. His mouth was wide, trying to find any source of air. He soon stopped rubbing, wrapping his arms around the breathless Shirou.

He swam him back up, and it felt like he hadn't seen the sun in years. Shirou took a deep breath, soon panting fastly afterwords. "Hah..Hah....Hah" Shirou panted out. Hiroki's pants slow down, soon stably breathing. "Im sorry...I wont do it again.." Hiroki dug his head into Shirou's trembling Shoulder. "I-I want to get out..!" He shook, tears rolling down his cheeks. Hiroki nodded, picking Shirou up and swimming him to land. Shirou's legs where trembling so much he may not be able to walk for a while. "Come here.." Hiroki sighed, seeing him crawling away. "G-Go away..!" Shirou yelled. "Fine crawl-" Hiroki merely began to walk away. Shirou once more pouts, trying to get off the ground. He shivered, feeling the cold breeze pass by. He held in skin, feeling the goosbumps pass by.

He jumped, feeling a warm coat wrap around him. He looked behind him, seeing kind and gentle eyes staring at his, a smile that send butterflies in his chest. "Co-" Shirou jumped in his arms, hearing the small chuckle. "L-L-Lets..Go H-Home.." Shirou demanded, pecking his cheek.

(When they reach home)

Shirou fell asleep on Hiroki. He layed him in bed, dragging himself towards the otherside. He layed on his side, turning the lamp off and almost drifting to sleep. Suddenly, something tugged on his shirt, he shifted around to see Shirou looking up at him. "H-Hug me dammit.." He damanded, tugging on his shirt harder. "Sorry puppy.." He shifted around more, pulling Shirou in. He placed a hand on his neck, well Hiroki ties his arms around his smaller lover. "Im sorry for before..I didn't know what i was thinking I-" Shirou shut him up, with his lips he softly kissed Hiroki. "J-Just dont d-do it again...A-Alright.." Shirou commanded. Hiroki nodded, kissing his forehead before drifting off into a long sleep, Shirou did the same. 

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!

how cringey ;-;