Till death do us apart..!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

Be ready with your crosses kids :)

Previously on this excuse of a good story:

BOOM!

A sudden bomb or grenade was dropped in there, Shirou closed his eyes tightly, hugging himself. But shirou never felt the hit, instead, he glimpsed up to see a blurry figure infront of him.

"I knew it was you." The figure said in a quiet tone.

"Oh well"

"Alan...Why?"

_____________________________

"I needed revenge! He took you away from me little brother!"

"And when did you care about my existance!?" Hiroki screamed out. Alan froze, looking down at the ground in defeat from that conversation.

"That dosent matter anymore, you have come to turn yourself in?" Alan's smirk grew wide.

"N-No.." Shirou whispered, tugging on Hiroki's pants.

"Mhm '' Alan lay'd his hand out, waiting for Hiroki to grip it. Hiroki started hesitating. But, Just as he was about to take it, Suddenly, Alan was thrown in the air. "A-Ah!? Pingua you shouldnt- get included in this.." Hiroki said, watching as the albatross flew across the small room. He smiled, but that wasn't the last of Alan, nor his troups.

Hiroki transformed, wrapping his hoodie around Shirou and gently kissing his forehead. "Stay here till i get back okay?" Shirou nodded. He let go of his hand, facing Alan and pouncing at him. He pushed him in the air, breaking the brick wall that helt Shirou in here for almost a week.

They were in public, Alan crashed on a car, all the way into a game store. It didn't do much though. Alan wiped his chin, scraping the blood off of himself. "Hiroki Hirohana! Let me show you a real beast man!"

Then it's like Hiroki's life passed before his eyes, he saw a giant, golden wolf with three petrifying heads. "LITTLE BROTHER THIS, IS POWER'' He yelled, beaming a yellow lazer at him. He dodged, kicking Alan but failing when he grabs his leg. Hiroki was thrown into a large building.

A few minutes later or so he came out with blood dripping down his head, arm, shoulder and mouth. He helt his arm tightly, pushing pressure on the wound. Hiroki leaped at Alan, landing a successful hole in his stomach. "YOU COULD OF JUST TURNED YOURSELF IN LITTLE BROTHER!" Alan yelled, sinking his teeth into his shoulder. Hiroki shrieked in pain, soon kicking his jaw roughly. He heard a bone cracking together, soon being scratched by Alan's paw.

"NGH!" He screamed out, coughing blood till the point his lungs let out red air.

"I'll keep fighting.." Hiroki yelled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiroki" A female voice called to him. He looked around his surroundings to see no one around, until a male and female whispy ghosts came. "Who are- Who are you...?!" He said, noticing his wounds were gone. "You done so well child.." The female smiled genuinly to him. "Child?" Hiroki questioned.