Ill save you..!

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!! 

With half dead shirou -._-.

Shirou was pinned down, crying out, soon forcefully being pulled into a heated kiss. "Hah! S-Stop...!" He muffled, his shirt being ripped off. There was a human dominating Shirou, he fucking dispises that. The human chuckled, sucking on his neck, soon seeing a mark beside his shoulder. "So..Hirohana boy did this?" Shirou's eyes grew wide. 'How the hell does he know Hiroki's name?! Oh wait..The conert a little while back..And him-...' Shirou thought in his mind to himself.

Ahahahahaha fucking time skip, i hate writting lemons. Especially when its not hiroki doing him UnU *realises what i just said* ...Anyways...)

Shirou was left there, cold and panting roughly. He closed his eyes.

________________________________________________

[" SHIROUUU~" Hiroki yelled out in boredom.

["What-

He pulled me down, letting me sit on his lap.

["Ah-. bastard im busy-

*kiss*

I remember wrapping my arms around him..Pulling him closer and deepening the kiss as he pulled both of our bodies firmly together. 

["OOOH! Can i feel your tail!"]

["no"]

["PLEASE!!"] He began pleading-

["Alright fine..!"]

His hands were so gentle and kind, gently stroking my tail. His hair was soft and smelt like lavender-

"Oi"

Shirou snapped out of his trance, looking up to see the same man who unholied his spirit. (Unholied- ppft xD). He had the box of 'toys' in his hands, Shirou shivered in fear, he didn't want to relive the moment the last time they used them on him. "Please.." Shirou barely managed to say.

"If you kill me..Before i can say goodbye to Hiroki..Please tell him I love him"

"Ah-..Yeah yeah."

Shirou couldn't help but smile fakely.

He also began to feel like...A human himself. Weak. Pathetic. Those words embarrassed him..

(With this slow ass Hiroki)

Tomorrow, Hiroki and his group knew they were gonna save Shirou, and bring him back alive. "Goodnight" They all said to eachother before parting, they will meet back here tomorrow.

Hiroki got his gear, throwing it in the large bag that helt alot of weapons. He glared at a photo they had taken together. "Heh..Ill teach you to fucking smile idiot" He hugged the photo, small driplets pouring out of his eyes. His fringe suddenly covered his eyes, "Im coming.."

(IN THE FUCKING MORNING, NEXT CHAPTER GETS JUICY ;)

Hiroki got up early in the morning, getting changed and training until he felt like his legs would fall off.

His phone started ringing. He immediately picked up. "Who is it." Hiroki's voice was deep, he was too fixated on saving his mate. "It's me, Michiru. Me, Mayor and Mr.Pingua are all ready to go so should we leave early?" She asked Hiroki. "Yeah..It's easier to travel in dark." He stated. "Alright then! Were coming over now." He hung up, seeing kuro scared and shaking on his hanger. "Dont worry kuro" Hiroki began patting his feathers.

"Hiroki over here!" He saw a figure in the fog, it was Nazuna. "Let's go" "Move out troups!" Mayor called, seeing many beastmen running on the boat. Pingua and Hiroki transformed, along with Michiru. "Meet us there!" Pingua picked the mayor up, and began flying towards the human world. "Lets do this" Hiroki called to them, they nod, flying as fast as they could to Shirou's location.

They immediately became human once they landed. They saw nothing or nobody around here, its too dark right now. Pingua pulled his phone out, "Wait..Shirou's location is..GONE!?" Hiroki turned to see nothing on the locator. "They must've found where it was" He curses under his breath. "No it's okay!" Michiru said to them.

She became a wolf, closing her eyes to see nothing but black so far. But suddenly, a black van arrived, the back doors open. Two males carried what seemed like an unconscious Shirou out of the van, and took him into an alleyway. They then open a large vent, and hop through it. "In there." Michiru stated, they all turn to see an alleyway just across the street from here. "Thank you, Michiru" Hiroki gave his thanks, running towards where he might be.

They walk through the alleyway, seeing trash, a dead bird (...Again..I had to improvise- =] ), and a giant vent in the middle of the dead end. "In there" She pointed to the vent, opening it violently. They crawl in secretly, praying that Shirou would be here.

[Speaking of Shirou =( ]

"Boss! We have some intruders!" A man who looks in his late 30's yelled. "They probably want the kid" He pointed to Shirou, who was beaten to a pulp, raped and tortured to the brink of where he was just gonna die.

'H-Hiroki..You came...' Shirou barely manages to think straight. He puts a hand on his chest, gently queezing it.

"Well, we'll just have to kill the twit when he comes insi-

BOOM! (Lol realistic bombing noices)

A sudden bomb or grenade was dropped in there, Shirou closed his eyes tightly, hugging himself. But shirou never felt the hit, instead, he glimpsed up to see a blurry figure infront of him.

"I knew it was you." It said in fury.

"Oh well"

"Alan...Why?"

__________________________

aHem *clears throat well voice cracking intence violently*

;-; that exculated quickly-

Im lAzY oKaY

'vUnUv'

Im clueless to what i just made, what is this shit?

I banged my toe when i reread this :(

Ight bai-

キタワァ*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・゜(n'∀')η゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* !!!!!