Moony's Twin - Padfoot

Another Sirius one! I have to say, he's my favourite. And if you don't believe me, just take a look at my notes. They're jam-packed with one shots about him.
  Anyway, this one's cute. Basically, you're Remus's twin sister and a good friend to the Marauders. One day Sirius sees you reading by the fire and realises he's in love with you.
  Enjoy ;)

  It was something he never expected. Something so unpredictable that he couldn't have guessed it would happen.  And yet... it did.

  "Mate, Moony's going to kill you," James stated.

  Sirius sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He had just run all the way to the Quidditch pitch from the common room where he had realised he was in love.

  In his defense, it wasn't his fault! She had been sitting there, in his jumper, by the fire reading. As he entered through the portrait hole, he had found himself frozen in place, staring transfixed at her figure. It wasn't like he hadn't seen that sight before. She was one of his best friends! And she read all the time! Plus, he had leant  her his jumper more times than he could count! So why was he so entranced by her all of a sudden?

  Then she had looked up and noticed him staring. And in true Y/n spirit, she smiled warmly at him.

  That was when he had bolted, desperately needing to find James so he could tell him he was crazy and just imagining things. Because he couldn't—he couldn't— be in love with Moony's twin sister.

  "Yeah, I know Prongs! That's why I'm asking for advice!" Sirius exclaimed angrily.

  James raised his hands in surrender, "Okay, sorry. Are you sure you're in love? I mean, it could just be something you ate-"

  "Bloody hell James! It was not something I ate! I know when I'm attracted to someone! But it wasn't just attraction! My heart pounded and my head was spinning! I couldn't stop thinking about how she laughs or how she gets so excited about the books she reads, or how her nose does that cute thing when she's teasing me! It can't get enough of her, Prongs, and it's driving me crazy!"

  James was shocked. He had never seen his friend so freaked out over a girl. Maybe he was in love.

  The two of them were silent for a few minutes until James clapped Sirius on the back and said, "If you're this crazy about her, then I wouldn't worry about Moony. He knows you. Sure, you date a lot of girls, but Remus knows the real you. He knows how much you care about Y/n as a friend. He'll be able to see how much you care about her now, you'll see."

  "You think?" the boy asked, a defeated look on his face.

  James shook his head, "I know."
  Sirius swallowed, "But what do I... what do I tell her?"

  James grinned, "Mate, I've been chasing after the same girl for six years. What makes you think I know?"

———

  "Hey boys," you greeted cheerfully as you plonked down next to your brother at breakfast.

  "Hey Y/nn," Remus replied, smiling quickly at you before focusing back on the book in front of him.

  "He's been reading all morning?" you asked the two dark haired boys opposite you.

  James gave a snort, "When has he not? Sometimes I think that between the two of you, Rem reads the most."

  You and Potter chuckled, but Sirius seemed to have zoned out, his silver eyes on your face.

  "Hey, Pads? You okay?" you asked, concern bubbling up inside you for the boy.