How Would You Feel - Padfoot

Don't kill me! Please! I know it's another Sirius one! I'm sorry! I've run out of Remus one shots, but fortunately, I'm busy working on one. I thought I might give you this in the meantime. This is a songfic based on Ed Sheeran's How Would You Feel. I suggest you go listen to it, it's a cute story.
  Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns the characters, you own Y/n and I own the storyline.
  Enjoy ;)

  You are the one girl
  you know that it's true

  You were James Potter's little sister. Well, you were only a year younger than him, but he insisted on calling you that.

  During the Summer before your fifth year, James's best friend, Sirius Black, showed up at the door, drenched from the rain and a broken expression on his face. Your mum had insisted he stay with your family for the rest of his Hogwarts career.

  So that Summer, you got to know Sirius. At school you hadn't really bothered to get to know your brother's friends, because you had your own. You loved your brother to bits, but that didn't mean you wanted to hang around him all the time. But now, seeing as it was only him, Sirius and you, the three of you were together the majority of the holiday.

  Sirius warmed up to you quickly, becoming almost as comfortable around you as he was with James.

  By the end of the Summer, you had developed a bit of a crush on him. Sadly, you were convinced he didn't feel the same, so you stayed quiet, hiding your feelings from everyone around you.

  However, halfway through your fifth year, you were asked out by a boy in your year. Years later, you wouldn't remember his name, but he was sweet and you thought why not? Might as well start getting over Sirius.

  So you went to Hogsmead with him, and had a good time. But you just couldn't get yourself to like him in the way he liked you. So at the end of the date, when he asked you if you had fun, you told him you did, but you just didn't see him in that way.

  He was very understanding, and promised to still be friends, before walking you back to your common room.

  Standing in the common room, was Sirius. He had looked half sad half angry and you had frowned and asked him what was wrong.

  Then he'd told you.

  He'd told you how he hadn't been able to get you out of his head the whole year and it was driving him nuts because he hadn't been able to stomach asking any other girl out because of it. He told you how he'd asked Remus about it and he had said it was because Sirius was in love with you. Then Sirius had heard you were asked out by this Ravenclaw and you said yes. He had been sure he'd lost his chance, but he still knew he had to tell you or he would explode, so he went to the common room and waited for you to come back.

  The whole time he was talking, you were staring at him in shock, a warm feeling spreading through your body. When he finished, you smiled and kissed him.

  The two of you had been together since. It was now the Summer before your seventh year. Sirius wouldn't be going to Hogwarts the following year and you were going to miss him like crazy, but you still had a bit of the Summer before he had to start working for the Order.

  So here you were, walking through a blooming park, hand in hand with him.     Your eyes delighted at the newly bloomed lilacs that covered the bushes.

  "I'm going to miss you next year," Sirius said, smiling down sadly at you and squeezing your hand.

  You reached up and kissed him softly, "I'm going to miss you too. Hogwarts won't be the same without your antics."

  He chuckled, "Yeah..."

  You opened your mouth to say something, but decided against it, not sure it was the right time. However, little did you know that Sirius had done the same.

  In the summer, as the lilacs bloom
  Love flows deeper than a river
  Every moment that I spend with you

  "Love, wake up."

  You opened your eyes to see Sirius leaning over you, an excited gleam in his silver eyes.

  "Bloody hell, Pads. What time is it?" you mumbled sleepily.

  He gave you a sheepish smile, "5am."

  You scowled, "Sirius..." you said, a warning tone in your voice.

  "I know it's early, but I wanted to show you something," he said quickly, giving you those puppy eyes.

  You sighed, melting, "Alright, but tomorrow I expect to wake up at ten."

  He grinned, "Deal."

  The two of you crept through the house hand in hand. You couldn't help but admire the grace of Sirius's movements. He had definitely done his fair share of sneaking around at Hogwarts.

  Outside, the two of you made your way to the broom shed.

  "Are we going flying?" you asked, brow crinkled in confusion.

  He chuckled and gave you a look that you knew meant 'you're-so-adorable'.

  "Something like that," he said, urging you to mount your broom.

  Swinging your leg over the handle, you launched into the air, hair flying behind you in the chilly wind. You shivered and pulled Sirius's leather jacket tighter around your shoulders as you followed Sirius up... and onto your roof?

  "Pads, what are we doing on the roof?" you asked, dismounting your broom and gripping his arm to keep yourself steady.

  He grinned again, that twinkle dancing in his eyes, "You'll see, love."

  The two of you sat down, facing the horizon where the faint sun rays were starting to peek through. You sat in between your boyfriend's legs, his arms wrapped affectionately around you as you leaned into his chest.

  The world was silent as you watched the sun rise over the green hills, filling the sky with tangerine and marigold. You stared at it in awe, your lips parted slightly.

  "Still upset I woke you up?" Sirius murmured, lips brushing the shell of your ear.

  You turned your head and gave him a short, sweet kiss, "No. I can never stay upset with you."

  He smiled widely and you turned your head back to the wondrous view.

We were sat upon our best friend's roof
I've got both of my arms around you
Watching the sunrise replace the moon

  "Y/n, there's something I want to tell you, before you go to Hogwarts," Sirius said, voice cautious.

  You swallowed, suddenly nervous, "Okay."

  He took a deep breath, "I love you."

  All of the worries flew out of your head at those three words, "What?" you breathed, turning to face him, eyes wide.

  He looked terrified as he said, "I love you."

  Slowly, a beaming smile made its way onto your face, "I love you too. So, so much."

  The scared expression melted and was replaced by an equally bright smile. Then he kissed you, showing you all of the love and passion he felt in that one action.

  Your body hummed with happiness as you kissed him back, a hand finding its way to his cheek. No matter how long you were apart, no matter how much space was between you, you knew you were his and he was yours. And that was enough.

How would you feel, if I told you I loved you?
It's just something that I want to do.
I'll be taking my time, spending my life
Falling deeper in love with you

  And another one shot done! How do you think it went? Should I do more song fics?
  Thanks for reading;)