Short Fluff Pieces - Moony, Padfoot and Prongs

Hey, so I thought it might be cool to write a few short fluff pieces based on prompts I found on Pinterest. I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately (I'm moving) and I kind of need some fluffy Marauders.
  So here we go, I hope you like them.
  Disclaimer: JK Rowling owns all the characters and places and you own Y/n.
  Enjoy ;)

  Fluff Piece 1:  Sirius Black
  Prompt: "Your bed head is cute."

  Soft breathing in your ear was the first thing you registered when you woke up. The second was the warm, comforting arms wrapped around your waist and the chest pressed against your back. You smiled softly, your eyes still closed, and savoured the moment. It wasn't often you and your husband got to sleep in. But today was a day off for the both of you.

  Cracking your eyes open, you blinked gently in the morning sunlight peaking through the cracks in the curtains. Behind you, Sirius stirred when you shifted slightly, his arms tightening around you. He mumbled something incoherent against your shoulder and pressed a kiss to it before lifting his head.

  "Good morning Mrs Black," he rasped when you turned around to face him, silver eyes still droopy with sleep.

  You grinned and leaned up to give him a short kiss, "Good Morning Mr Black."

  He sighed contently and buried his face in your shoulder again, leaving open mouthed kisses up and down your neck. You sucked in a breath and arched your neck into him.

  "Mm, Sirius. If you want the breakfast we planned yesterday, you need to stop doing that," you mused, playing gently with his hair, "otherwise we'll just end up spending the whole day in bed."

  He lifted his head to grin at you, your heat flipping like you were fifteen again and staring at your boyfriend in Potions class.

  "That doesn't sound so bad," he teased, moving so that he was hovering above you.

  You giggled softly and gave him one last kiss before nudging him off so you could climb out, "Come on, Pads. It's our Anniversary. We can't just sleep all day."

  "Who said we would be sleeping?" he said, his eyebrows wiggling suggestively.

  You blushed bright red, even though you were now pulling on one of Sirius's shirts that had been discarded on the floor from the previous night's 'activities', "You're a scoundrel Sirius Black."

  He smirked, "Yeah, but you love this scoundrel."

  Your smile softened, "I do."

  You started walking out the room to begin breakfast, but paused with your hand on the doorframe and said over your shoulder, "Oh, and by the way, your bed head is cute."

  It was Sirius's turn to blush.

  Fluff Piece 2: Remus Lupin
  Prompt: "I'm not short. I'm adorable."

  The Black Lake could be very glittery on sunny days, you realised as you sat on the grass under the tree you and your fellow Marauders had chosen to relax under. You were sitting between your boyfriend's legs, his chest against your back, so you could feel the vibrations when he spoke or laughed at what one of the others said.

  Sirius was telling the story of one of his less successful dates, and the rest were all pitching in with comments and jokes every now and then. You found yourself feeling happy and content. Final exams had finished yesterday, so you no longer had to stress about studying, and there was a whole week of 'school' left till the end of the year. No one was really learning anything in their classes as most teachers just gave them the lesson off so they could mark the exams. It was in one of those free lessons that you and your friends had decided to sit by the Black Lake. It was a wonderful day, after all. Something one did not find often in Scotland.