Lip Balm - Padfoot

So the government just canceled the exams that I've been studying for for two weeks. They were supposed to start tomorrow, and my school's just told us we'll write the first two exams before we close on Wednesday. Tomorrow we're supposed to find out more, but I'm pretty gutted. I just wanted to get these tests over with and now we're probably going to have to do them when we get back after the holidays...
Anyway, I'm sad and I need fluffy Sirius, so here's some fluffy Sirius.
This is just a really, fluffy piece. Short a sweet. I think my inspiration came from a similar fanfic, but I can't remember which. So some credit goes to whoever wrote the original.
  Disclaimer: J K Rowling owns the characters and places, you own Y/n. The only thing I own is the plot.
  Enjoy ;)

  "Blimey, Pads, calm down would you?" James told his best friend, frowning at him in concern, "I'm sure Y/n is fine."

  "But she's never late to breakfast!" he muttered, silver eyes scanning the people entering the Great Hall.

  "She probably just overslept, Padfoot," Remus reasoned, trying to soothe his friend.

  Sirius would have retorted had you not walked in that moment, Lily next to you. The two if you made your way over to the boys and sat down next to your respective boyfriends.

  "Morning love," you said, pecking Sirius's lips softly.

  He blinked in surprise, but you missed it, already turning to the food on the table.

  "Merlin, I'm hungry," you said.

  Sirius licked his lips curiously, tasting strawberry from your kiss. Your lips had never tasted like that before...

———

  Reapplying your muggle strawberry-flavoured lip balm, you looked at your best friend, listening to her talk about the date her and James had had the night before.

  "He's so sweet sometimes," she mused, smiling softly, "I'm glad he managed to get me to go out with him."

  You grinned, "Just don't let him hear you say that."

  She laughed, "Merlin, no! He would never let me live it down!"

  "Live what down?"

  The two of you turned to see your boyfriend standing in the doorway, a curious smile on his face.

  You shrugged, "Nothing. It's girl talk."

  He smiled wider and walked forwards, "Evans, would you mind giving us some privacy? I need to talk to Y/n about something."

  Lily cocked her head to the side but said yes before declaring she was going to go find James.

  "What do you want to-" you began, but were cut off by Sirius kissing you fiercely.

  You responded almost immediately, wrapping your arms around his neck and moving your lips against his.

  "What was that for?" you breathed when you parted.

  He smiled sheepishly, "Your lips taste like strawberries today. I tasted it this morning when you kissed me and I haven't been able to get it out of my head the whole day."

  You giggled, "Sirius, you're tasting my muggle lip balm. It's strawberry flavoured."

  His eyes widened, "You mean it's something you put on?!"

  You laughed some more and pulled out the small tin, showing it to him, "Yeah, see?"

  He examined it, "There are other flavours? Like what?"

  You shrugged, "I don't know. Blue berry, Chocolate, Apple, Watermelon. Mainly fruity flavours, but chocolate is nice."

  He swallowed, "God, I love muggles. They come up with the best things."

  You laughed, "Like the flavour, eh, Sirius? Why don't I let you pick which one I get next time?"

  He smiled shyly, "That would be great."

  You giggled and buried your face in his chest, "You're adorable."

  And pens down!
  How was it? Fluffy enough? Not fluffy enough? Too short? Too long?
Have a great morning/day/afternoon/evening!
  Thanks for reading ;)